King of England- Winchester BSM

fyi: in this imagine you don't know crowley yet

Imagine: Your brothers lock Crowley in the dungeon and you somehow end up talking to him

Age: 8-10
———————————————————————-

"Okay Y/N, for the next few days we don't want you anywhere near the dungeon, kay?"

"Why not?"

"It could be dangerous. Trust us."
——————————————————-

"It could be dangerous. Trust us."
That's what your brother Sam had told you, yet you were now standing three feet away from the dungeon and contemplated wether or not to step inside.

If I step inside, Sam and Dean will yell at me.

If I don't step inside, I'll never know what's in there.

The second thought hit you like a truck. The only way to satisfy your curiosity, was to step inside, so you did.

You snuck inside and closed the door behind you, trying to make as little noise as possible.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

His thick accent was the first thing you noticed, the second thing was the fact that he didn't look like the monsters that your brothers usually hunt.

You kept staring at him for a few more seconds, analyzing his face for something familiar.

"Not feeling talkative, are we?"

"Y/N. My name is Y/N."

"The Y/N Winchester I heard so much about

"The Y/N Winchester I heard so much about. Pleasure to meet you. My name is Crowley."

Now he didn't just not look like a monster, he didn't act or talk like one either.

"What have you done to be locked in here?" you asked, unsure of the man's trustworthiness.

He sighed.
"You see, my dear, your brothers think I am a bad guy."

"Why would they think that?" you asked with big eyes. Your brothers are not the one's to lock someone up without any reasoning.

"That's a story for another time. But I can guarantee you, I am not a bad guy."

You studied his features in silence. There was something in his face that made you feel at ease, like he was family.

"Okay, I believe you."

Crowley now smiled at you.
"Y/N... I like that name. A name for a true princess. I am a king, you know? I'm sure my kingdom would love to meet you someday."

"You're a king? What are you the king of? Hold up, let me guess! Are you the king of England?"

He chuckled at your wrong assumption.
"No, love. I am the king of-"

"Y/N? Where are you sweetheart?" Sam called from the hallway, he wasn't far away.

"I- I gotta go" you stuttered out and hurried out of the dungeon. A little too late.

Sam had already seen you closing the dungeon's door.

Oh no.

A/N:
This is short and boring and I'm embarrassed skueowjjoj
How is everyone doing btw? It's my exam phase rn and i'm really stressed lOl i need emotional support
Please remember to vote and comment what you liked/didn't like
-Em <3