Drop Tower- Winchester BSM

Imagine: You and Jack do something stupid for fun and Dean gets mad at you.

Age: 14-16

By the way: you know how to drive in this cause you're awesome okay? great then let's go
_______________________________

"Y/N"
"Wake up"
"Y/N!!!!!"

"GOOD GOD JACK WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" You snapped at your best friend.

Ever since Jack was born, the two of you were inseparable. You took him under wing and decided to explain the world to him.

"I just wanted to know if you wanna do something fun..." Jack muttered.

"Jack, buddy. Next time you wanna do something fun, can you wait for me to wake up on my own please? I need my three hours to function."

"Of course. I'm sorry"

"Okay. So what were you thinking?"

Jacks eyes lit up.
"Maybe we could visit the amusement park just a few miles from here?"

Being still a little groggy, you needed a moment to comprehend what he was saying.

"Yeah.. let me just go get some money"

You yawned and got out of bed.
As you walked towards the table your purse was on, you noticed a bright yellow Post-it sticking to it.

"We're at the morgue, checking the victim's body.
Stay here. Watch Jack.
-Dean and Sam."

You scoffed.

Of course they weren't gonna wait for me.

You grabbed your purse and looked outside the window for a brief moment.

Why is the impala still here?

Did they walk there?

They must have. The morgue is nearby and Dean did want to walk more.
(I know that would never happen but bear with me here please)

"Hey Jack, you know what? I'm sure Dean doesn't mind if we take baby for a little joyride" You said mischievously, grabbing Dean's keys.

"Really? That's really nice of him!"

"Yeah. That's our Dean. Generous like no one else."

*time skip to the amusement park*

"Woah! Y/N look! That thing just lets the people drop!"

"That's why it's called a drop tower. Wanna try it?" You chuckled.

"Only if you do it too

"Only if you do it too."

"Alright, then what are we waiting for?" you exclaimed happily and grabbed Jack's hand, pulling him toward the ticket booth.