○Tony Stark○

[Note: e/c= your eye color]

It was yet another party of the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, meant for nothing in particular. But this time, it was different.

Because this time, he met her.

His mesmerising chocolate brown eyes took no time to reach her. There she was, sitting on one of those bar stools, making it appear like her throne. She wore a rose gold slip dress with very less traces of make-up, except that red lipstick- that drove him crazy.

Within seconds, he found himself striding towards her, giving no heed to Rhodey telling him it was time to deliver his speech.

"You seem lost." He whispered, bowing low. Y/N's e/c met his and she for a second, she found herself unable to breathe.

"I-I don't know..." She pushed her now empty glass away and Tony instantly motioned for the waiter to replace it with a new one.

"I've never seen you in these parties, Miss..."

"Y/n...it's my first time here. I'm an intern."

An intern? Where had they kept her hidden all along?

"Of course you are an intern." In a smooth motion, he placed his hands on the counter, right in front of her body. "I would never forget such a beautiful face."

"Why, tha-thank you Mr. Stark."

She found herself stammering at the random remark, which she was aware he would've used on several other women. But she had to admit, the guy was hot. She knew it, everyone knew it. She had heard her colleagues talk-more like gush- about him during lunch, day-dreaming about encounters with him. And, here she was, blushing at the remarks that left his smart mouth.

"Just Tony. Why are you alone?" His eyes narrowed in a handsome sort of way, everything about him was handsome. "No date?"

"I'm afraid not." She shrugged.

Tony knew Rhodey was shooting daggers at him through his eyes, but he wanted so much more time with this beauty. He wanted to hear her speak, he wanted to know more. But now, was not the time. She was the kind that needed to be explored, there was more to her than she would show.

"So, how's working as an intern?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" She took a sip of her drink, his eyes making way to the red lips as they wrapped around the glass. "It is boring. I'd prefer to do some actual work instead."

Oh, he would make her work.

"I guess that's how it goes, then." He clasped his hands together. "You deserve to be more than just an intern. Meet me in my office tomorrow, one o'clock sharp. We'll work it out."

"I'm sorry?" Of course the news would take some time to register.

"You heard me, Sunshine."

With a not-so-casual smirk in her direction, he made his way back to an annoyed Rhodey, leaving her...breathless.

breathless

Q. What's your spirit Animal?

A. Panda (well after looking at my username, duh)