○Scott Lang○

Finally, he picked up the Skype call

Finally, he picked up the Skype call. Scott had been out for two weeks regarding some mission, Y/N had missed him, terribly. Just a month of living together and he had to leave her already. But now, as he looked at her with that goofy grin on his face, she started radiating again.

"Hey baby..." He smiled, blowing a kiss.

"I might throw that kiss right away Mister." She feigned anger. "Why didn't you pick up?"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. The network wasn't good enough. And then some work came up."

"Okay fine." She heaved out a sigh. "When will you be back home?"

"Soon, really soon." He raised his arms up in the air. "So, how are you?"

"Bored, listless, you say it."

"Aww...the summer vacations surely get you crazy."

Y/N taught in a pre-school, that is where she had met Scott-through his adorable daughter Cassie. Cassie and Y/N had clicked the day they met, and it took no time in applying the same with Scott...except the times when he'd be weird. As a teacher, Y/N was always the composed worry wreck.

"Don't aww me, okay? Just come back quick."

"I will...if you anwer a question of mine."

Jesus! There came his questions.

Everyday-literally everyday-he would come up with some new and weird questions. You could expect them anytime, at midnight, when he would be taking a shower or during lunch.

"Scott! You are on a mission and you still have the time to think of those weirdly random questions?"

"You can't stop thoughts, can you?"

"Shoot then." She rolled her eyes.

"Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?"

"Well- Woah! That's a deep one...I was expecting sharks or baboons or olives." He smirked a proud smirk which she would have loved to kiss off him.

"I don't show how much of a smart man I am."

"However smart you may get, you'll still be a weird man, Scott."

"Your weird man." He grinned.

"You should just go ask that question to one of your team mates, maybe? You've even got Gods there, right?"

"Yeah...there's one."

"It's time to bring Cassie back from her friend's...I'll talk to you later, Scott." Unfortunately, it was time to hang up.

"Okay...don't worry I'll be back soon. Take care...both of you." Just as she reached for the button to hang up, she stopped her. "Hey! You know you're gorgeous, alright?"

Oh, he was her weird man.

Q. Do you collect anything?

A. I tried collecting stamps as a kid but now all I collect are thoughts-loads of them!