○Peter Parker○

"Hello

"Hello..." Y/N murmured a polite greeting as she entered in the empty classroom, except for Peter. God, could this guy ever not be hot?

"Oh h-hi." His head shot up instantly as he broke out of his trance. "You're early too?"

"You know we are always early to this class."

They chuckled together. It was Greek Mythology, by Professor Hiddleston. Everyone knew that the two of them were his favourite students. They would never take a chance to be late to his class.

Where should she sit now? She wondered. They've been in the same class for almost a year yet none of them ever sparked a conversation. But wouldn't it seem rude if she ignored him and sat somewhere else?

"You can sit here-if you want to, that is." He patted the seat next to his.

"Thank you."

She smiled, keeping her books down as she flopped down onto her seat. Soon, all the other children started entering the class. It was getting awkward now, she guessed. So, she decided to randomly flip through her book's pages.

"Good Morning, Professor Hiddleston." She heard Peter chirp all of a sudden.

"Good Morning, Parker." She heard her teacher's British accent.

"Morning, Professor." She chimed in.

"Morning, young lady."

"Professor, I had this doubt," Peter looked up at Professor Hiddleston. "about the Metamorphoses."

"Book?"

"Book Eleven, regarding the death of Orpheus."

"You intrigue me, kid. You may meet me in my office after class." Professor Hiddleston tapped his desk with his finger in appreciation. "All right people! I guess we're all set up? I'll announce your assignment, then."

Groans and whines were heard around the class in disapproval. She didn't mind. Mythology assignments seemed fun to her. And judging Parker's expressions next to her, he didn't seem to mind as well.

"It'll be done in pairs." Professor Hiddleston cleared his throat. "The topic is free of choice. You want to study about any of the Gods, do that. You want to read a book and research, do that. It's entirely up to you. I wish to see your dedication towards this class. I'll give you a minute, decide your partner."

"Be mine?" He looked at her with those beautiful expectant eyes. How could anyone say no to that?

"Yes."

The rest of the class passed by in a blur. For the first time after ages, Y/N found herself day-dreaming in a class, about this new thing-person, to be precise.

"Hey...Y/N." She heard Peter stop her as she collected her belongings after the class was over.

"Yeah?"

"Would you-would you..." She saw his ears turn a crimson read and she couldn't help but laugh out.

"Would I what Peter?"

"Would you like to sit here tomorrow too?"

"You bet." She winked at him and left. God, she would love making him blush.

Q. Which is you favourite Spider-Man actor?

A. Tommy Boy!