○Sebastian Stan○

He CANNOT be so handsome right now

First off, Y/N was missing him, terribly. She was forced to wait for a few weeks before he came back from the tour. Today was the last day. And his sexy-ness...it had reached it's peak.

Y/N had gone so deep in stalking him that she now sat with a bucket of popcorn in her lap, watching a live stream of the interview he was giving right now through some fan's Instagram.

She tried her best to ignore all the comments popping down, admiring his biceps and his eyes and his smile-everything. He was wearing the watch she'd gifted, that made her smile. After answering a question about his relationship with the other cast members, he looked on to the next person, politely smiling at the old lady.

"Would you like to say something about Y/N?"

Her breath hitched. The entire crowd chuckled and awed as Sebastian looked down for a second, blushing and back up.

"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N." He called her name thrice, then ran a hand through his hair. Damn, she would love tugging those. "I honestly don't know what to say...I love her so-so much. These past few months have been the best of my life. She's always radiating- it's like...you cannot even try to feel gloomy around her. She makes everyone happy. Her smile-" He stopped, gulped. "Her smile lights me up."

"You intend to marry her?" A young journalist asked.

"Definitely."

Wow.

"Babies?" It was a man this time.

"Plenty." He grinned. "A soccer team...maybe, who knows?"

Sure, he would get some tonight.

Q. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

A. Ambivert, I guess. More inclined towards the introverted side though.