𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @HeRoOfHoPe

Title: Try Not To Laugh

(Y/n) and I were sitting in the lab; I was working on an experiment as she played on her phone. It was dead quite, but it was soothing just having her in there.

After a while, she went from games to youtube and played music and videos out loud. Then, she started crying.

I immediately stopped and turned towards her. She was facing away from me so I couldn't see her, but her shoulders were shaking and one of her hands was covering her mouth. Sobs were coming out of her mouth as I stared at her.

"(Y/n)?" I asked, hesitantly as I put my screwdriver on the table.

"Y-yeah?" her voice shook and she took another deep breath, which confirmed my suspicions. She was crying.

"Hey, (y/n). It's okay. Why are you crying?" I cooed as I walked slowly towards her. She suddenly stopped and slowly turned her head towards me.

Then, I stopped.

Her eyes were dry. Completely dry, no signs of tears.

"What?" I asked, dumbly. She gave me a weird look and turned back to her video muttering about me being a weirdo and needing more sleep.

"Oh my gosh," she whined, sobbing loudly. I rushed over to her and knelt down beside the chair she was in.

No tears, again. I was confused. Was she messing with me. Then, I looked down at her phone and noticed the title of the video she was watching.

Try Not To Laugh.

Oh. My. Gosh. She was laughing. Not crying.

"What the shell?" I demanded, standing up as she looked at me.

"You're not crying? You're laughing? You're actually laughing," I shouted as I stared at her, incredulously.

"Oh, yeah! I should've told you. I laugh like a total weirdo!" she giggled (sobbed) again and I facepalmed.

"Okay, okay," I walked back over to my desk and started having an existential crisis.

"Uh, Donnie? Are you okay?" (y/n) asked, giving me a funny look. I looked at her and just stared down at the floor, dramatically.

"Fine," she groaned and looked back at her phone.

"You always were so dramatic," she turned away from me again.

"Love you too," I called to her and she laughed in response.

I'll never get used to that. 

++++++++++

Just a short little thing for those of you that have weird laughs like meeee.

Comment your favorite youtuber here! I'm a part of the bro army for my boi Pewdiepie and I always will be!

i unironically used to say boi. ew. but seeing this after pewdiepie has had a whole baby is just so surreal; because of him i started watching markiplier and daz more because he's almost completely offline now. ugh time.

also i don't have a weird laugh why did i lie abt that