Sex In A Tent

"Harry," Hermione whispered, but the undertone was still sufficient to disturb Draco from his slumber. He could hear the other three in the living quarters, obviously quarrelling. Raising an eyebrow, he turned over to get a better listen. "Have you gone absolutely crazy?"

"She's got a point, Harry," Ron muttered, yet he sounded uncertain of who he should be siding with. Draco urged himself up to hear more of the discussion. What had made them bicker all of a sudden. "Why would You Know Who hide one there?"

"Because it meant as much to him as it does to me." Harry all but spat. Draco's eye grew at the poison in the boy's speech. "Don't you see, he too grew up in a family he didn't want to be in. Hogwart was his home. I saw it when I was in Dumbledore's consciousness. He grew up in orphanages..."

"After he killed his parents." Hermione snorted incredulously.

"That's beside the point!"

"What do you mean Harold?" Hermione disputed, Draco winced at her temper. "That is precisely the point. He chose his fate, in a way you didn't. Hogwarts was your protector, while it was just a place he ended up. It was also the place Dumbledore lived, do you really think he would risk going back just to hide one?"

"No." Harry laughed, with a tut. "I don't think that at all, but what if the object was an artefact that belonged to the castle? What if he made it in his last year there? An excellent hiding place, it would never stand out."

"It makes no sense!" Ron shook his head.

"No," Draco said through the wall, they all fell mute. Hermione protruded her head around the fabric wall with an apologetic smile. Harry was next, still seeming pissed at the others. Ron just looked exhausted, hadn't he slept the longest? "It's doesn't make sense, but you're placing logic against a man trying to trick death. Hogwarts was the place he began, yes...but I don't think that would be sufficient for him to hide one there. But, it was also the place in which he founded the plan's for the Horcrux's; that may signify something. Also, imagine you charmed a Hogwarts object, you'd want to retain the place at which it belonged."

"Red, Blue, Green, or Yellow," Hermione murmured. Draco beamed, that's precisely what he was thinking...if Hermione considered it to then he must have been onto something. "Not Slytherin", she uttered. "Even if he is infamous for his narcissism, he could see the imperfection in that. It would be discovered almost instantly by anyone looking. Gryffindor?"

"No way," Harry spoke, almost chuckling at the thought of it. "For that, he's too proud, it would be like sacrilege to a Slytherin."

"So we are looking at Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?" Ron asked, rolling his eyes at the newest information. They were looking for a stray item that just so happened to relate to one of the two houses. "Well, that doesn't narrow it down."

"No," Draco responded. "I agree with Weasley. So, how do we go about this?"

"Well, we can't apparate," Hermione groused, moving her hand through her hair to push a strand from her face. "What about the shrieking shack?"

"That was filled in the third year." Harry laughed, earning a raised eyebrow from Draco. What had happened in the third year? "Once we got Sirius out, Snape filled it in. But there is one in the sweet shop!"

"So," Ron said, trying to get his thoughts accurate. "We are going to walk through Hogsmeade and break into a shop to get to Hogwarts. Isn't that a death request?"

"Yes," Hermione muttered. "But it's the only plan we have."

~~~

"How are you feeling?" Draco murmured, sitting down next to Harry at the table. Hermione had left for supplies, she had drawn out Ron with her. Draco speculated it was to provide him and Harry time alone.