Godfather

With direction to do so quickly, the four entered the concealed entrance that had been hidden behind the Ariana painting. They all stood still, waiting for further instruction from Neville. Glancing at Draco, the boy raised his eyebrow. His eyes flying back to the golden trio, he found himself laughing lightly.

"This Legit?" He asked.

"He's a good guy." Harry nodded, smiling towards the blonde. The blonde smiled back. Neville seemed to take this on the chin, gesturing for them all to start trekking. Draco found himself troubled, after all of the years he had picked on Neville he was just happy to accept his appearance?

"Welcome to the last secret entrance In and Out of Hogwarts," Neville spoke boldly as they walked at a speedy pace. "It's the only way in and out now of the school, without permission I mean but no one gets that now. Only a preferred few know about it."

"Did you build it?" Ron asked, looking around impressed.

"Not me individually. " Neville beamed. "But Seamus and Dean. They just dug, then one day got to Aberforths place. Lucky too, he's one hell of a guy. Sends us meals, equipment. We don't get fed much you see, the house-elves are too busy making feasts for Death Eaters..."

"That's uncivilised..." Hermione gasped, thoughts flying to the elves becoming more of a slave race than they already were, probably getting beat.

"We anticipated it," Neville admitted. "Especially being in Gryffindor. Mind you, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw aren't treated much better."

"Let me guess," Draco said, a roll of his eyes at the news. "Slytherin is basically living in a holiday camp?"

"I wouldn't go that far." Neville laughed, raised an eyebrow towards the boy. A small smile ghosted his lips, happy that the blonde had actually thought about someone other than himself for once. He had actually improved? "But they have definitely got it easier, most of them will have families under Voldemort. You know all about that..."

The other three went to defend Draco, but to their surprise, he just laughed loudly. How could he get offended over that, it was true that he had benefited from having parents in high places within the dark wizarding community. A dad who was above the law.

"That's true." The blonde laughed, clinging to Harry's arm as he nearly tripped over a root in the ground. The brunette grinned, steadying him. "I know what it's like to think seeking the Dark Side is the more comfortable option, but genuinely it's the worst I've ever made. I could have walked, got help, but I didn't. I will always regret that."

"But you made the right decision in the end." Hermione smiled, her eyes full of comfort. "That's the most important part of it all. Your family were there Draco, we might have done this same in that circumstance."

"I guess..."

They all hiked for another couple of minutes, squatting more and more as the passageway started to narrow down. They only stopped when they came to the back of, what Harry presumed was, another painting.

"Let's have some fun shall we?"

Neville pushed the portrait open, with a loud whistle. "You'll never guess who I've found. And don't worry, he's good now apparently. "

Harry, and the gang, stepped forward to a sea of gasps. They jumped out of the portrait hole, and down to the sleeping bag covered floor. Many students had seemed to make a camp. Harry glanced around, the room looked like an old Class Room.

"Harry!" Seamus beamed. Harry grinned back, a quick embrace with his old roommate. It felt good to ultimately see people, to finally connect with the world outside of the four of them. "Why are you here?"