asshole starts a fight

Everyone wips around to look at the source of the noise. Sitting there was Hermione, Ron, and Harry in a pile.

"Ugh Ronald get off me".

"Sorry mione I'm stuck".

"How about you both get the fuck off me".

Once the are situated and standing George says "how the hell did you three get here".

"We should be asking you the same question" Harry said wiping imaginary dust off his pants.

George looks at him and sees that he has a black eye, bloody lip, and his hand is wrapped up. "What the hell happened to you".

"Never mind that" he said "can have my son".

George hands James over; mind you James squealed when he saw Harry.

"So how did you get here" Ron asked.

"I dunno" George said shrugging his shoulders "I was baby sitting Jamie when I realized that I left some work papers at grimmuald place. So I took James over and this just happened".

"That's odd" Hermione said "because we found a time turner on the floor all smashed up".

"Yep and the only evidence was your papers and James binky" Harry said holding his son close.

"Oops" George said "Besides how did y'all find out what year we were in".

"I charmed that time turner to bring anyone to where everyone in the family is at" Hermione said "and the only time where pretty much all of us is in the same room or time is August 19th 1995".

"Yeah what she said" Ron said.

(Younger Ron, Hermione, and Harry are in bold)

Ron, Hermione, and Harry are staring at their older selves in disbelief.

"Ok why do you look like you got in a fight" George asked.

"I did get in a fight" Harry said nonchalantly rubbing James hair back.

"Why".

"The asshole got his ass whopped" Ron said grinning.

"Ron it's not funny, Harry could've got fired" Hermione said.

"I'm lucky I wasnt arrested".

"Hold up. You and Ginny just started paternity leave today. I babysit yalls son so you can both sleep before the baby is boring, and you get in a fight".

"The plan was to sleep in, but nooooo a bunch of shit popped up" Harry said pissed off.

Ron says "Teddy and Abby got into a fight at school with another girl. So mom, dad, and Harry had to go sort that out...".

"Are they ok" George said worried.

Harry sighs "a random kid thought it'll be funny to start bullying Teddy because his parents died, Teddy started crying which made the kid bully worse, Abby heard what was going on and got beat the shit out of this kid. After that i had to give Teddy the everybody dies talk which wasn't fun. Oh and before I went home Zacharias Smith came up to me saying shit about the war, he then called Ginny a whore and said I killed my daughter".

George's mouth dropped "Ginny is not a whore....".

"I know. I'm tired of people saying that about her" Harry said.

"Also you didn't kill Matilda".

Harry looks down and whispers "I know" he looks up "so yes I did beat his ass for that".

"Im sorry, but seeing your short ass beat the shit out of that know it all was hilarious" Ron said laughing.

"I get why you did it, but it was still stupid of you" Hermione said.

"I don't really care honestly. I mean I only got a warning from my boss. Its not like I got suspended or fired".

Ron says "mione calm down" he looks at George "the fight was bloody brilliant! I caught it all on video".

"Shoot let me see that" George said.

Harry face palmed with his bad hand and winced. Sirius said "it's broke isn't it".

"Yep" Harry froze and looks at Sirius then remus.

Ron plays the video.

You can see Zacharias "hey Potter hows the scar. Does it hurt again. Going to cry to your mommy" he laughs "oh that's right shes dead".

Harry glares at him "Hello Smith" he said darkly.

You can hear Ron whisper behind the camera "dude Bill you seeing this".

"Yep" bills voice said from behind the camera "if he continues he is gonna get his ass whopped".

"Potter hows that wife of yours. I heard shes been running around with a bunch of boys, I bet James isnt even your son".

Harry balls his fist "just because she regected you for a date 10 years ago doesn't mean shes a whore. Also if you had eyes it is obvious that Jamie is my son. Also you dick wad, keep my wife and sons names out of your dick sucking mouth".

"Ooo" people surrounding said.

"At least I didnt get on my hands and knees begging for a dick up my ass".

"What did you just say" Harry said seething.

"I said you beg for dick potter. You beg for it so much that you got pregnant with what's her name margarita. Oh yeah that's right your baby daddy didn't want her so you killed her".

Harry immeaditly says "oh hell no" he punches him in the face. Within seconds they were fighting. Punch after punch "YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE".

"OH SHIT" Ron and Bill yelled as Harry breaks Zacharias' nose.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER STOP" Molly yelled.

Arthur ran over and pulled him off. Harry was struggling to continue to fight "I'll kill him. FUCK YOU SMITH".

The video ended.

"Damnnnnn" George said.

Harry says "yeah...err oops".

Remus says "its so werid. You're all grown up".

Ron says "it's werid being here in the presence of our 15 year old selves.

"Yeah especially since we are all married and have kids" Hermione says smiling.

"How did everyone get with who they are today" Sirius asked.

End of chapter