the many musings of a Lupin

"We could start with Remus and Tonks all the way to Harry and Ginny" Ron said thoughtfully.

"Sure. I'll go, then Ron, then Hermione, then Harry and back around" George said.

Everyone nods. Remus says "first, how are you all going to get back. As enjoyable this is, yall can't stay here forever".

"I talked to Kingsley, Percy, and Draco" Hermione started.

She was interrupted by a series of cries "MALFOY" "FERRET".

"Yes. Believe it or not Draco and all of us became civil" Ron said truthfully.

"Whyy" Harry asked.

"We have our reasons" Harry said "this is war you either burn bridges or build a new one. Draco Malfoy was indead a Death eater, but he didn't want to be one".

"How can we believe that. The little ferret was always quick to be dark" Ron said bitterly.

"I don't like him either, but he saved our necks and we saved his" Hermione said.

"Draco Malfoy was brain washed at a very young age. His father gave him 2 choices either become a Death eater or his mom dies" Ron said "he grew up. Yes he is still a spoiled git, but nowhere near as bad".

"As I was saying" Hermione said "we worked it all out. Draco went back to Malfoy manor to find his father's old time turner, he gave it to us to come here, so between Kingsley, Percy, and Draco they'll work on a time turner to go back and forth".

"So let me get this straight" Fred said "the gi... I mean Malfoy gave yall his father's time turner to come here and is helping out to make a time turner to go forward and backward".

"Yes" Harry said "Draco gave it to us because he knows James is here and hes a parent himself so he knows if this happened to him one of us would give him a time turner to get his kid".

"Whoa" Arthur says "it's nice to know everyone grows up".

"Ok! Let's hear how everyone ended up with who they married" Tonks Said excited.

George grins "I don't know much, but I do know Remus and Tonks get together at the end of June and have a small wedding a month later".

"Why so soon" Sirius said.

"Because, back then you didn't know if you'll die the next day so it was easier to just get things done fast. Anyways, Remus was in denial for a long time, Tonks kept telling him that his furry problem and age didn't matter to her...it wasn't until after Dumbledore died that he started opening up...oh it wasn't until she got pregnant that he started freaking out again".

"Harry put him back in his place though" Ron said shrugging his shoulders some.

"What did he do" Sirius asked.

Remus went red "please tell me I didn't do anything stupid".

"You did" Harry said "but I may of snapped at you over it".

"Ok I know we are talking about how everyone got together, but now I'm curious. What happened" Ginny asked.

Hermione says "we'll show the memory just know Ron, Harry, and I skipped 7th year to bring Voldemort down. Also know Remus didn't mean to sound like a asshole he was only scared".

"Yeah, I can show the memory" Harry said "but just for good measures I'll also show the memory of the day Ted was born, and how excited he was".

(Part of Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows)

(A/n: not all parts are in the book).

"Can you confide in me what the mission is?"