A shocking trip to the woods Part 1

Things for Titus while they were going well, to say they were stressful, was a few an understatement and Unagi's massages; while they helped, they didn't always relieve all of the stress Titus had built up

Things for Titus while they were going well, to say they were stressful, was a few an understatement and Unagi's massages; while they helped, they didn't always relieve all of the stress Titus had built up. Luckily Smith suggested he and the girls take a camping trip, and she even let him borrow her van. So Titus, Kyo, Kanna, Sayomi, Tara, and Unagi took the van while Smith was left at Titus' house to keep an eye on Bashira. So they all went out to the woods where there was a beautiful mountain range, Smith refused to provide more than one tent, granted it was a huge tent that Kyo and Tara helped a lot in setting up. "Thank you both," Titus said as he sighed. He patted their heads affectionately.

"Hmph, it's no problem.." Tara said as she swatted his hand away, but there was a noticeable pink tint to her cheeks.

The ground was thankfully soft, and Smith at least got them all blankets and stuff so sleeping shouldn't be much of an issue, Unagi had to stay in the van for a while however since thanks to the mucus on her tail all the sticks and dirt on the ground would've stuck to her tail. They would've needed to pick them off, which wouldn't be easy.

The day went by quickly, and before anyone knew it Titus and all the girls were settling in for bed, none of them were adamant about sleeping on the ground, so they just laid on their blankets, it was spring. Hence, it was warm enough out that they wouldn't need to keep themselves covered anyway.

The girls all fell asleep quickly except Kyo. She kept her eye open on Kana because she didn't trust her in the slightest. Sayomi, on the other hand, was outside flying around and doing whatever demons did when they didn't try to get in bed with someone. Titus, however, was having trouble sleeping, so he got up and carefully walked out of the tent, making sure not to wake anyone up and to zip the door shut on the way out.

Once he was outside of the tent, Titus went on a walk down a trail near where he and the girls had set up camp, quietly, he wasn't quite sure how he got passed Sayomi, but he still managed it. But as he was walking, he heard a rustling in the bushes and soon smelled something like saké. "What the hell is that?" Titus wondered aloud before something hit him in the head and knocked him out.

When he woke up, Titus felt a throbbing pain in his head, and a feeling like he was swaying, like someone, was carrying him. Now given that Titus was a 23-year-old man, the only ones who could carry him easily would be Kyo or Tara. And from the pressure he felt on his stomach and the feeling of an arm wrapped around his waist, indicated there had to be only one person holding him, but the prevalent smell of saké told him it wasn't anyone who he knew.

Before he could ask his carrier who they were or where they were taking him, he blacked out again. Later he was woken up by cold water being splashed on his face. At that point, he took in a deep breath and looked up, standing over him were two female silhouettes, one of them promptly lit a small fire, giving Titus the necessary light to see what they looked like.

The shorter one was about six and a half feet tall. She had purplish-blue skin, two yellow horns on her forehead, white hair that reached the base of her neck, and she wore glasses. She wore a tiger skin, a piece of which was tied tightly around her triple D cup breasts, and the rest was formed into a pair of pants with a rope tied around her waist. She also carried a large gourd that was probably filled to the brim with Saké or based on the drunken look on her face at least half empty.

The taller one was eight feet tall, her skin was a light green color, her hair was white too, but it looked bushier, and it reached her lower back her breasts were at minimum H cups, and she had two longer and thicker horns coming out of her forehead. Her clothes consisted of three large pieces of fabric tied around her waist with a red rope, and there appeared to be a net on her leg, while a pair of the same material covered her breasts but it looked like it could break open at any moment.

"Mm, looks like you found a nice one..." the green girl said as she licked her lips.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking," the blue one said as she hiccuped drunkenly.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Who are you two??" Titus demanded as he stood up.

"Hmm, I'm Octavia and my sister here is Hikari and this is the cave we live in," the green one explained.

"And you kidnapped me why?" Titus asked.

Hikari kneeled down and kisses Titus on the cheek without warning. Titus' face went red quickly but before he could step away Hikari grabbed him and pulled his face between her breasts "We're lonely out here, in the woods. We want someone to keep us company," She said as she held him there.

Octavia pulled Hikari off Titus before her sister accidentally suffocated him with her bust and Titus dropped to his knees, gasping for air. "You two know if you wanted, you could go into the city and register to stay with a host family right?" Titus asked.

"What does that mean?" Octavia asked as Hikari tilted her head to one side.

"Well there are things going around where you can be registered to live with a human family," Titus said as he stood up shakily.

The two girls looked at each other "But doesn't that mean we'd have to leave our home out here?" Hikari asked before she took a sip of her saké.

"Well yeah, but you'd also be living in the city and you'd get to interact with humans whenever you'd want," Titus explained.

"Where would we be able to 'register' for something like that?" Octavia asked.

"Well we can get back to my campsite and I can call someone who may be able to help with that," Titus said.

"Fine we'll go with you tomorrow, on one condition," Hikari said smirking.

"Okay, what's that?" Titus asked, a little nervous

Octavia looked at her sister and smiled then looked at Titus, "We get to sleep and cuddle with you all night, naked," Octavia explained.

Titus' face went red again but he sighed, "Alright then we head out in the morning," Titus replied.

Both of the two girls wasted no time in getting themselves naked and Titus couldn't help but look at them, not that they seemed to mind because they were the ones who stripped him. Titus tried to cover himself but it didn't help much, so the two cuddled up on each of his sides, making sure their breasts were as close to his face as possible as they all laid down on the floor of the cave. In the morning was when things were really going to get crazy...