Chapter 6

Winter had hatched in the Ice Kingdom, a place of bitterness and misery. The oppression and pressure on him, crushing and moulding him into a world of hindrance. His parents had made him into a harsh animal; they had crushed his insides, over and over. He was an Icewing and he could not change it. However, he could change his personality. 

And so, when he went to Jade Mountain and he saw Moon, he tried the best to be kind. 

Now, he had his reward. He had Moon's trust and friendship. In fact, he had something more than a friendship. 

But...

Qibli did not know that Moon had chosen Winter, and Winter had not seen him all day. 

Hmmph. What is Qibli up to? He must be going off to find something to kill me. Let's see. The only things that could be potientally fatal to an Icewing and enchanted by an animus must be... In the Old Nightwing Kingdom. Darkstalker must have enchanted it. Which means, he probably wrote on his stupid scroll that spell is not to be stopped. I cannot let him do this. Arrgh! Qibli! I swear, if it was not for Moon, then you will wish you were never born. 

"Moon! We have to find Qibli, NOW!"

"Why?"

"Because, he is searching for something that will put a end of my life."

"Why would Qibli do this? I'm not trying to be critical or anything, but have you enchanted him to do this?"

"Of course not! I have learnt one thing in my whole life at Jade Mountain, and that is that the only way to win someone's heart, is to be kind. And that is what I have done. Also, on Nightwing Island, you saw Darkstalker, enchanting people to become Clearsight. It would not feel good to have enchanted love."

"Okay"

Winter held out his wing in front of Moon, stopping her as she was about to take off. "Promise me Moon, that no matter what happens, we will be there for eachother. Do you trust me?"

Moon held Winter's cold talon in her's, igniting a warm feeling in Winter's heart. "I promise you that what ever we do, we will do it together."

The white and black speck headed off into the round Moon's, marking the position of the Nightwing's old Kingdom. 

Author's Note

*Speaks in a sorrowful voice*

I am sorry again for a short chapter but I kind of am banned so I cannot update much, only in secret. I'm so sorry