Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Friends

Jungkook's P.O.V

As the time passed for many years, I still waiting for my best friend and bond together,I still waiting for his calls, Still waiting for his massages and I still waiting for his funny Jokes and laugh with him. But I still expecting that he would come for me to do those things. But I think, that year, is that my last night that I sleep with him? Is that our last night? Is that our last night that we bond together like a family? I think he is everything for me. But I guess that's not what he thought for me as a friend. I woke up without him and he didn't give a permission to leave any letters and any words comes from his lips, I'm so frustrated all this time, I cry and cry until my tears becomes dry, until.

I found my Girl that who keeps my heart hurts and not even make my mind to be more stronger, like.

"F*ck you Kook! I wish I never love you! You should die! You're such a nonsense in this world! Why did you live in this world!? Why?"

Every time I heard her voice, I felt that I was killing myself, I think that I'm dead if I'm with her. She never look at my right side but always look at my wrong side and, that's what she want to slap in my face.

Now I'm like a dead kid, Miserable, Traumatic, full of secrets in my room, Depressed! Not in my own world. Feeling Unconscious.

*Time Passed*

I was walking in the street to find a food, I take my earphones and wear it to my ears and turn on my music. Music is the only thing that makes me survive everyday. I turn my head up to walk straightly but someone's caught my attention and, makes me stop walking.

I take off my earphones, and say

"Ta-tae... Is that you?" As my eyes widened. My tears are slowly falling.

Our eyes meet in one direction and still in that place.

And he talks.

"K-Kookie?!" After he said my name, he walk slowly come to me.
As he took a step closer to me, I decided to move closer too. And now we're near to each other.

I give a tight hug, like no one will gonna split us. He give me a hug too and hold my head and give it a smooth and soft touches.

"Kookie! You're look so matured. I-I-I didn't recognize your face. I miss you so much" he said while crying

"Ta-tae what have you'd done to me? Why did you do this to me? W-why did you left me without any permission? You're not even answering my calls and messages! Why? Is there any problem? Why did you left me? Why?"

"Sorry Kookie for leaving you without any permission, I'm just afraid that if I tell you... That." He burst out his tears and I hug him again to cry in my shoulders

He can't speak if he is emotional, so I comfort him

"You know T-tae. I missed you so much. You must tell those things to me later! Come to my apartment and drink some coffee it's cold out here."

I offer him and he didn't hesitate to come with me.

After all this pain that I passed, I'm so glad that I'm with him again.

Chapter 2 is on the way, I think I have to take a long time to write it! Army's thanks for appreciate my story. This is just the beginning.