Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I like it.

"I want your words to be real."

"WHAT?" He asked. "I said, I want your words to be real, I like it. Be my boyfriend." I said seriously. "No, your too quick to decide. I don't want you to be my girlfriend this time, I'm the one who has to decide about that thing."

"But I like you." -- "I don't like you. You said you will wait for me, right, or I think don't wait, I think I wouldn't have any feelings for you." His words makes my heart sttutered. He remove his eye contact to me, thinking of his words before he meets my eyes again. "Sorry, I don't like you." He walks away in front of me and left me alone. My tears just suddenly fall from my eyes swallowing through my cheeks.

"Why did I love you?" I silently muttered.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I go through our second subject and sat down on my seat. I look down on the floor and confused on my words.

Why did I said that...what's wrong with me?

Our second subject professor has come, but she has no presence, I think she's hurt too much by my words.

I felt so conscience about her...it made my mind's struggle and overthinks. What did just I done to her, to make me feel uncomfortable, I just only said the truth. But why am i too overreacting, caring about her feelings? No Taehyung, you don't have to.

It's half an hour, but still, she has no presence, felt by my feelings. I suddenly stood up on my seat. "Yes...?" Our professor asked.

"May I go out?" He nods. "You may." --  "Thank you." I bowed and get out. I was walking on the hallway of the school building when she comes out on my mind again. Hayst... Taehyung, stop thinking her, you don't have to care about her. She's not important to you nor priority. 

My mind is struggling, I can't resist this feeling... I care for her  because I love her, and because I don't want someone to get hurt because of me. I need to apologise to her, it's the only thing to make me feel comfortable.  I decided to find her, I run through the Math Building to Arts Building. I go to the 2nd floor, once I was there I saw her sitting on the bench.

"Ji Eun..." I call. She slowly move up her head to meet my eyes. A tears in her eyes swallowing through her cheeks was the first I notice. "Ji Eun, sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry to me, it's all my fault." She murmurs. "No, don't blame yourself." -- "Why I shouldn't huh? Why? Tell me, I will never blame myself if I didn't love you."

"I know but please, don't blame yourself in a sin we both done in a same time." -- "Why did you came back? To say sorry?" She said, I just look down, not meeting her broken eyes. "You shouldn't be here to say that thing, to apologise to me, I'm the one whose saying sorry here, not you."

"No, I hurt you, so I have to—" She cuts me off. "I said no! Why you keep arguing with me, why?!" Her voice echoed in the building. "Stop pretending that you care for me, stop acting that you love me, because I get hurt a lot while you do this things, for my eyes you're the most precious man I met in this world, but in your eyes, I'm just a friend, a fan, that's liking you. Please stop." Her emotions gets worse, her tears burst out.

"Ji Eun...sorry—" She cuts me off again. "Sorry for what?! Stop! This is all my fault, because I just hope in a false hope that you would love me! You should say this before, that you can't love me. I hope in your words, I fall in love with you and because of that, I made myself like an idiot. Sorry for the love that you can't give back to me. Sorry."

She was about to walk out, when I decided to hold her wrist. "Let go of me." She muttered silently. "Don't go, stay with me." -- "Let go of me!!" -- "No..." I pull her to give a tight embrace. She's trying to incease on it, but she can't because of my strength. "Let go of me..." She pleased, while punching my chest. I hold her arms. "Stop it. I don't want you to cry, okay, because I care for you, because I love you." -- "But you just love me as a friend." She uttered emotionally. "I will let you love me" -- "But you said to me, don't wait, right?" -- "Yeah, I said that because now, I love you. Please don't cry." I pull her again and give a embrace again. I massage her back to give a good comfort.

She's crying on my chest, now my feelings were lighten.

Our atmosphere was back to normal, we're now okay. "Let's go back to our room." She shake her head. "Why?" -- "Can't you see that I'm very late to come in our class?" -- "Uhm... Yeah, i lost my mind." -- "I'll skip our second subject." -- "Wait, what? Skip?"

"Yeah...don't worry I'll write an apology letter." I nod. "Hm...okay." -- "See you around." She walks away from me, waving her hands, saying goodbye to me.

I go back to the room and sit on my chair. Our professor gave an activity, he calls my name and explain the activity. Now I know what to do, I start doing the activity.

The given time was finished and we all get out of the room, I get out of the math building and start looking for her, once I saw her face, I immediately run through her.

"Let's go." She offers, I smile and walk with her towards the music building.

______

2 hours later

The music subject was done, the bell rangs and we all get out of the room, we walk around in the tennis field, when I saw Jungkook standing at edge of the bench, his arms were resting at the air. Absorbing the fresh air felt by his skin. The spring day is really mean to him.

But I just remember something, so I quickly put my arm on her shoulders. "Oh...why did—" she was about to continue but it cuts off when Jungkook ran towards us. "Hey Taehyung." Jungkook uttered. Waving his hands.

"Oh... Jungkook, why are you here? You don't have any classes today?" I respond, asking his presence here. "I didn't go to school today, co'z I decide to meet with you. By the way." He point his finger to her. "Is that, Ji Eun?" I look at her, her eyes were widened.

"Do you know me?" She points her finger by herself. "Yeah, I know you, you are Taehyung's girlfriend." He respond.

"Girlfriend?" She asked.

____________________________________

A/N: New chapter updated.

I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.