Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Best of Me

I leave in the jail and ride on a taxi to Daegu.

I go in front of Taehyung's house and call his name. He open the door and let me in.

"Oh! Why are you here? Are you going to tell me something?" He ask me with a wrinkling forehead.

"Ah! Yes, I just want to ask how to court a girl."

"But you have a girlfriend already, right? Wait a minute, so you mean, you will going to cheat her?" He's face are so curious.

"No, because when I court her, it's a kinda cheap, like what the heck!"

"Ah!! So your going to court her again?"

"Yeah! But how? Can you teach me?"

"Ah! We have to go in Jimin's house!" He stand up and get his jacket and wallet

"Oh! Where are we going?" I stand up with a curious face

"We will go to Jimin! I'm sure he will going to teach you how to court your girl, right?"

"I guess!"

He opened the door and go out. I get my bagpack and go outside and lock the door properly.

"Hey, wait for me!" I run in to him. "I guess we don't have to spend much money if we're ride in the train, right?"

"Yeah! Why did you ask that?" He look at me while his left eyebrow is moved upward.

"Eh! I don't have any money here!" I said problematically annoyed.

"Hayst. That's not a problem! Let's go!" He hold my hand an pull me to continue walking. We walk and walk and go to the train station.

He pay for my bill and wait for the train going to the Busan.

The train comes and we go in,
We sit in the side farther from the door. But suddenly I felt a heavy thing and I saw Taehyung sleep lean.

"Can I lean in your shoulder?" He look at me.

"Sure!" I put my arms in his shoulder and tap it. I touch his hair that makes him feel more sleepy.

He yawn and close his eyes.

__________

"Busan is on the way!"

I woke up when I heard the announcement from the train.

"Tae! Wake up!" I move his head up and I remove my arms in his shoulder. "Taehyung wake up!" I whispered.

He open his eyes and hold it and wipe the dirt in his eyes and fix his clothes.

"Busan station!"

We stand up and go out in the train, we take a taxi go to Jimin's house.

We walk and walk until we're here in front of Jimin's house.

"Jimin, Jimin?" Taehyung shouted.

"Oh! Why are you here, both of you?" Jimin look at us alternately.

"Uh...uh!!" We look at each other I was going to talk when it was cut off.

"Jungkook, will going to court her girl for the second time! Can you help him?" Taehyung said and look at me and put his hands in my shoulder.

"Ah!! T-that's all?" He asked us curiously.

"Uh huh!" We both nodded.

"Come in!!" He offered us.

"Thank you!!" Taehyung go to the couch and sit in the side while I'm in center and Jimin is in the front couch.

"So now! What does she likes?" Jimin asked seriously while his left thigh is on the of his right thigh.

"Uh!! May I think of that?"

"Sure, but make sure all of them!"

"What?" My eyes becomes bigger.

"Yeah! Why will you gonna court her if your not sincere in giving her what she needs?"

"But actually, if I'm with her, she doesn't need some things, the only thing she needs is me!"

"Aish!! Your so corny!" Jimin's face looks annoyed.

"What will I going to do?"

"Bring her a flowers! I think she likes the scene of roses! And also, roses have thorns is a symbol of real love that magnifies the two person loves each other, but it may have consequences if you step in it's thorns, like lover's quarrel, it's normal to have a relationship like that, so you should be stay calm in the times of challenges when it comes to love." Jimin explain what love is.

"Okay! I understand" I nodded and think of his advice. "Thank you Jimin!"

I said while Jimin drinking his water, he puts it down in the table and split his two thighs. "You're welcome!" He touch his jaws and move his chin up.

"Hayst!! Stop doing that thing, Jimin. It's not cool!" Taehyung said seriously.

Jimin chuckled for a while and lean in the couch. "Hayst, I guess Jungkook is very motivated to love that girl!"

"Well, I just want to give her what she deserves, she deserves to be love! She loves me too much, so I want to give my best of me!" I said proudly.

"Okay, okay!! Stop those things!" Jimin scratched the back portion of his head and look annoyed.

We talk about something and just talk and talk.

______________

It takes one week later before I completely practice what I'm trying to say for her and, I completely organize the things for her.

I wear a red hoodie and a fitted jeans and go out in my apartment, all of the things are ready.

I go to the flower shop and buy a boquet of roses and ride in a taxi.

I look at the sky and feel the weather. It was the day that I've been waiting for.

I'm here in the front of the jail and immediately go to the visitor's station and fill up the survey.

The door opened and I saw her.

"Oh! What is this? Is there any occasion?"

"Yeah!! And that occasion is my time to make a sweet moment with you!" We smile genuinely while she was walking closely.

I gave the boquet of roses to her and she smell it.

"Woah! This roses have my favorite scent! So sweet, like the taste of your lips. Thank y--" She said but it was cut off when suddenly I kiss her lips.

She hug my nape and kiss me gently as I kiss her sweetly. We smiled for a while and kiss each other again.

We stop kissing but her arms was still in my nape.

"Thank you Jeon Jungkook, I love you!!" She kiss me again for a while and hug me.

"I love you too Cheon Kyo Ji!" We stop from hugging and kiss her forehead.

I think this is the Best of my life, the best of us, best of you and me!