Chapter Three: The Lake

Blaise's POV

I watched as Neville ran out of the room and sighed..what did i have to do to get him. I should have known this was going to be a challenge, but hey i got him to sleep with me..wait that sounded wrong..um yeah..

But i knew that i just couldn't give up just yet i want him to love me like i love him.

                                         Neville's POV

I walk down to the great hall with a little frown of my face, why did i do all of that stuff i mean i never felt like that with anybody else before? Was it because i never got the love of my parents? Maybe..I think its just that..That's when i was brought back to reality when i felt someone touch my shoulder, I immediately knew who it was...

Hermione

"All you alright Neville? You looked quite deep in thought." She asked concerned. I look at her and smile and I no we walk in to the great hall (wait how did i get here so fast?) We go and sit down next to Ron, who was stuffing his face with anything he could fit, and harry, who was eating quite normally. Harry looks up and smiles at me, and I smile back. Me and harry become friends when we met in first year, and shared some of our problems. I begin filling up my plate and start eating.

                                         TIME SKIP 

I walk down to the lake, it was quite late and i was exhausted after such a long day and to be honest i was looking forward to heading down to the lake. Once he got there he looked around and spoted a figure standing near the lake looking down and away from him.

I looked close and i knew exactly who it was, of course it was Blaise Zabini. I swear it was like this morning was taunting and teasing him. Blaise looked up and stared at Neville. I form a small smile and walk up to him, i stand next to him and look at the lake.

"Neville, how are you?" Blaise says softly.

"Good, how are you?"

"Alright," he looks at me and smiles softly.

I look at him and feel Butterflies dancing around, a light blush covers my face. I walk closer to him and are faces are almost touching. I can feel his breath on my face..I close the space that is separating us, and kiss him..

It felt like fireworks were going off, it felt like i found my other half, it felt like i was complete..after air was a problem we pulled off..i felt empty, a string of saliva was attached to both our lips. I licked my lips, i wanted more, i wanted more of his taste.. and thats exactly what I got...

                                      Blaise POV

He kissed me...and he is kissing me again..I loved it. Why did i ever think I was straight? This was to amazing..it felt like i was on top of the world. I smiled...I could feel his hands coming up to wrap around my waist, i moved my hands up to wrap around his neck and i could feel my fingers going through his hair. It was soft and well I don't even know how to describe it, it just felt like my hands were met to be there.

He pulled of again and look at me. I licked my lips, his eyes were glossy with lust. I licked my lips again, he attacked my lips again and licked my bottom lip asking for entry, I let him. He explores my mouth like it was familiar..but thats when reality smakes me in the face, I was Blaise Zabini, the heir of the Zabini Family i couldn't be doing this. I pull of and untangle my fingers out of his hair and ran away.

                                          Time Skip

I ran back to the dorms and quickly knocked on the girls Dormitory, Pansy walks out pissed.

"BLAISE WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Pansy asks half whispering and half screaming. Thats when she takes in my appearance, and smirks.

"Did Blaise get snogged by a boy? I also knew you were gay" She asked not really in a questioning manner but in a joking manner. "Wait here" she walks back in her dorm and comes out changed with something in her hand

She pushs me to the couch in the common room, she still has the smirk gracing her face. "Well tell me everything." And I tell everything because it would do no use not telling her and yes i did tell about the crush.

                                        Time Skip 

I layed on my bed looking up at the ceiling and frown, I think about everything that has happened in such little time. I found out I liked Neville, I bonded with Neville in the greenhouse, And Neville kisses me by the Lake. I licked my lips, i could still taste Neville on me. I looked back at the ceiling, and start crying. I couldn't hold it in any longer i was breaking down, i just couldn't anymore.

Why did Neville make me feel this way? Will Neville leave me? Does he even like me or is it just pity? I cry nobody has the answer to my questions but i still ask them.. why do i like him, i never felt this way with any girl? Maybe i need to get a girlfriend and maybe that will help me. Maybe i could forget about how right our lips felt together.. Maybe i could forget about how much i want him. Maybe just maybe..

End Of Chapter Three 

A/N: I can't tell if i want a angsty story or a happy ending, i'm leening more towards angsty. Also this is the fastest I've finished a Chapter it took like 3 hours. Maybe that is why its trash...maybe. but i think i know why i want a angsty story its probably because i'm sad and hungry. BUT ANYWAYS BYE.