Chapter Four: I Love Him, But I Can't

Blaise was stuck, and to be honest it was scary. It wasn't like being in battle but it wasn't easy either. Let me fill you in ever since the kiss Blaise had with Neville he has been avoiding Neville like the plague and everytime he did see him, he ran away.

Blaise was stuck, your probably wondering why.. well i'll tell you.. Blaise didn't couldn't fall in love with a gryffindor even if his mother wouldn't care. How would the slytherin population act towards him? Would they hate him? See there was to much at stake for him to love Neville. Though his heart wanted Neville oh so very much, he wanted to feel Neville's lips on him. He just wanted him but as i said before he couldn't.

                                 Neville's POV

Neville was draught. Blaise had been ignoring him ever since that kiss they shared. To be honest Neville didn't know what to do. He remembered at the beginning of the year that Blaise was looking at him across the great hall, it had been so long ago that he almost forgot about it.

To be honest he thought that the man had liked him, but now he wasn't to sure. 

Neville remembered back in the greenhouse was the first time they had talked without having rude slurs be told to each other. (Mostly to Neville though) he remembered the feeling of Butterflies when Blaise sat down next to him, it was like they were different people. But he knew that deep down everything was to good to be true. But he just couldn't walk away

He remembered the feeling of his head on Blaise chest, he remembered the soft feeling of Blaise running his fingers though his hair. He remembered Blaise's soft chuckles that made vibrations go through his body. He remembered everything, he just couldn't forget all that had happened. He remembered the evening everything went down hill.

He wasn't planning on kissing Blaise that night, but how could he not? The way that Blaise was acting just made him mad with lust and wanting. It seen that Blaise wanted it too, but when he ran away..he couldn't..

Neville stared down at the ground as he walked up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. Neville sighed, it was clear that he was draught but nobody knew why. 

But Hermione is smarter then themshe knew that something was wrong, but she couldn't figure out what. Thats when it hit her, How could she be so clueless? She felt as if it second year all over again with how stupid she had been. It had been right in her face all this time. What you wonder?

It was quite obvious to be honest, it was a crush. How Hermione didn't notice it before was mindboggling , and yes she is using muggle words. Hermione walks out to Neville and alerts him of her presence. 

"Good evening Neville" 

"What do you want Hermione?"

"Nothing, just wanted to know how you are."

"I'm good..Well you've done it now go.."

And he walked off with Hermione feeling quite sure about everything.

Neville breathed in and out and sighed. He wanted him...he wanted him in his arms again..but he knew he couldn't..he knew that it would hurt him...he knew..

Honestly Neville could care less about his reputation, well the reputation he has, all he wants is Blaise.. but could he have him..? No. It was as simple as that, there was nothing he could do. Neville loved loves Blaise. He loves everything about him.

He loves his hair, he loves his charming smirk that makes all the girls swoon, he loves his piercing blue eyes. Every little bit of him, he loves.

He loves him..but he can't.

A/N: Well that was angsty, honestly I love this story and i'm a sucker for angst storys. Especially harry potter ships.

Well anyways BYE