New Prologue

Blaise Zabini would like to think that he was normal but that was not the case, in fact he was much more different from other children. At a young age he was already the smartest in his grade and surpassed the older grades, people bullied him for being himself and that when he knew that nobody would love him.

Things at home weren't much better, his mother always brought home men for a few weeks and then they would go mysteriously missing, then they would be found dead and the next few weeks of their disappearance. Blaise knew he was a wizard at a young age and knew all about wizards, Hogwarts, and purebloods status.

When he was eleven he met Pansy Parkision and Draco Malfoy, both were purebloods just like him and he finally felt like he belonged. For a long time he didn't care about much he had everything he ever wanted, but that all changed in 1994.

......

September 1994.

Kids were boarding the train waving goodbye to their teary eye parents, to Blaise it was always the same each year but this year was actually different. This year the Goblet of Fire will be held at their school, this year was going to be fun hopefully. Last year was hectic with Sirius Black getting out and all, they honestly needed better protection at Azkaban.

Pansy was sitting in the train in their normal compartment, she was sitting crosslegged staring outside the window watching all the kids. Draco open the compartment door and started rambling about how horrible his summer was.

Blaise was sitting looking outside the window now watching the scenery whisk by, when suddenly he held a person yell. "Trevor! Get back here." He realised that it was the voice of a Gryffindor called Neville Long bottom.

Suddenly the toad got in their compartment and jumped in Blaise lap. Neville stood at the door frozen he was blushing sightly, for only heaven knows why. "Longbottom."Draco
Sneered out. Blaise got up and went over to Neville, and handed him the toad back.

"Don't loose it next time, it could run farther and might not meet people who will give him back." Blaise said to him smiling and chuckled.

Neville blushed more and grabbed Trevor back then looked down. "T-than-k y-you.." Neville stuttered out and then ran back to his compartment.

... There was silence in the air until Pansy finally spoke.

"So it seems Blaise has a crush..~~" She said giggling.

Blaise spun around to see Draco giggling to. "I-i d-don't have a crush.." He muttered out.

"Mhmmm....and I hate you." Pansy said smirking.

"Sometimes I feel like you do hate me." He muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing nothing."

They sat in silence for the rest of the ride and didn't really do anything. Blaise was left alone to his thoughts 'maybe I do like him' his heart fluttered with something he knew as love. If he did love this Gryffindor then it wasn't going to be easy.

......

Let yourself write but don't let it consume your life. Live a little.

....

A/N: so I guess I decide to rewrite the whole entire thing I didn't think I had it in me..but yeah I like this version way better then the first version...so yeah I hope you enjoyed BYE

☁ 👋🚀 ☁☁
      ✨   BYEBYE*
☁ ✨              🎈
  ✨     ☁

🌾✨💨   🏃 🏠🏢☁☁☁☁☁☁☀
🐔 {Have a good day!)
( c  ) 🐤 🐤 🐤~🎶
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🐛🌟。*。💗~😃xXx
。💚。*。Have。🌟
🌟。a wonderful day.
.💜'*。.🌟¨¯'*❤。。🌟