Chapter Seven:The Yull Ball: Part Two

"So your telling me he just passed out?" Snape asks angrily.

"Well duh why do you think I would lie about this?" Blaise answers cockly, sure he was worried about Draco but this was just to good.

"All of you students out." Snape orders.

......

Blaise was sitting on the grass outside waiting for the common room to be open again, when he saw a figure walking up to him. 

"Yes Longbottom?" He asks

Neville just sat down next to him and sighed. This cocked Blaise's head up, Blaise just looked and Neville's eyes and narrowed his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" Blaise asks, once again.

"Blaise, well, Zabini...ugh god.." Neville says not really able to find the right words.

"Blaise, why..why did you leave me?" Neville asked finally after a while of silence.

"I..I.." Blaise sighs. "You know that I would be hated by my whole house right? I know I don't have the courage to be myself and you can call me weak if you want, but I'm not like all the other gryffindors." Blaise finished. Neville just looked at him and looked down.

"I know that were not a normal couple, but when I saw Harry and Cedric being their self. Something sparked within me and...I knew that we could make this work. All you have to do is accept me....Accept yourself." Neville says his words full of raw emotion. Blaise just stared in his eyes and thought. Fuck it and closed the space separating them.

The Kiss was soft and slow, but so full of emotions. Its like whenever they kiss their on cloud 9. So very soft and so very warm, neither cared if someone saw them anymore they were just to preoccupied to care. 

But they were brought back to reality when they heard a throat clear, though Blaise was on Neville laps and Blaise's hands were in Neville's hair while Neville's hands were around Blaise's waist.

Blaise broke the kiss and looked up to see Pansy staring at them trying hard to not giggle. "Heh, Blaise Blaise Blaise, being so inappropriate." Pansy giggled out. 

"PANS" Blaise screamed at her. 

"Eh, anyways Draco woke up were allowed in the Common Room now." Pansy Says. Blaise look at her.

"Is Draco alright?" Blaise asks softly. No matter what people say about them Pansy and Blaise are Draco's best friends. They care about each other, even if they can be a pain in the butt.

"Nobody knows, they took him to St, Mungos." Pansy answers.

What St, Mungos..Blaise couldn't believe this "Alright then.."Blaise says taking a breather then continues. "What about the others?" Blaise asks 

Pansy sat down next to them and made herself comfortable before answering. "Well, Granger and Weaselett are in the Gryffindor Common Room, Snape and the other teacher are trying to stop the party so they can go to St, Mungos, and finally Diggory and Potter feel guilty and last time i checked trying to go to St, Mungos too." Pansy answers, and then takes a breathe. 

"Woah, so are all of them okay or.." Neville asked after a long silencer.

"Their all okay, a little bit shaken but other than that okay." Pansy answers, than gets up and rubs the grass off of her legs and skirt.

"I should get going, be back soon Blaise." Pansy says wiping her Simi-long black hair off her shoulder, and walked off.

"Well then-." Blaise started until he felt warm lips against his own and completely forgot about everything and fell into the tall brown hair man.

.............

When Blaise got back to the Common room it was a bit past curfew and there were only a few other Slytherins in the room. 

"So you got your lover boy back huh?" He heard a voice say, Blaise turned around and hugged the mysterious person.

"Draco, how are you? Are you okay? What happened?" Blaise asked concerned.

Draco just rolled his eyes and went to sit on the couch, not answering Blaise's questions.

"Seriously answer me." Blaise pushed.

"I have been asked these questions millions of times today. Can i just relax?" Draco says clearly tired. 

"What, who asked you these  questions?" Blaise questioned.

"Well, Pansy, Severus, Mcgonagall...and...Potter and Diggory..." Draco mustered out after awhile. He was blushing after he said Diggory and Potter.

"Are you blushing? What happened?" Blaise questioned again.

"Well let's just say I got what I always wanted." Draco says getting up and walking to the dormitory. 

"HEY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" Blaise yelled after him, but he was already in his dormitory.

...........

The next morning was chaos for the trio as the things that happened yesterday, well spiked up rumors. Like that Draco and Blaise were fighted and Blaise knocked Draco out to that Draco was secretly pregnant with Diggory's and Potter's child and thats why they fought in the ball room.

Though none of them were true actually far from the truth but that's just rumors for you. Untrue.

Blaise was sitting out side next to the black lake with Draco and Pansy. Pansy was teaching Draco a muggle game, when others came up.

"We need to talk." They heard the voice say and they cocked their heads up. 

"What do we need to talk about? Diggory." Blaise says.

"Well the rumors of course doesn't it bother you?" Potter asks.

"Eh, were used to untrue rumors, but are you?" Draco speaks up.

"Well No, There bloody insane. Have you heard them?" Weasley says.

"Yeah, and they all have to do with us." Diggory says.

"Dray whats you favorite rumors mine is definitely..The where you get knocked up by Diggory and Potter." Pansy says.

"Pans, are you trying to distract me so you can win?" Draco asks

Pansy pouts and meekly nods, Blaise just chuckled.

"Your a odd bunch." Potter points out.

"You acted as if your complaining." Draco says.

"Well, i said nothing." Potter says.

"You do know were all off topic right?" Weasley questioned.

"I'm sorry but I have to agree with Weasley." Blaise says.

Neville sat down next to Blaise and smiled at him.

...........

They talked for hours mostly about random stuff but they talked a little about how to stop the rumors. It was quite a sight to behold, seeing the people who hated each other the most talking. 

But after seeing it was getting dark out they had to go back inside. 

"I really don't want to leave you yet." Neville says after Everyone else left. 

"Well you have to." Blaise chuckles.

"Ugh..Fine..at least give me a goodbye kiss." Neville says.

Blaise chuckles and leans in and kisses him, and then pulls back and waves at Neville while leaving.

"God I love him." Neville mumbles to himself.

"NEVILLE come on we have have to go!" Harry yells.

......

A/N: Sorry this took along time but I had stuff to do and well yeah.  I feel like this is a good chapter to end the book on, but I still want to explain the relationship between Cedric, Harry, And Draco. So yes I'm not going to end this story yet, but there will not be as much Bleville. I think i'm going to focus on well Harry, Cedric, And Draco so yeah.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and BYE.