Up to no good

It was after school, by then the word had gone viral about Holly. By now, she was getting a bit embarrassed. Cordelia decided to do a mean and nasty trick on Holly after she came back from softball. Her mum was on late shift and Maya was at a sleepover, even though she was really young. She decided to test it out on herself first. She filled a glass up with water and placed her finger in it. A few minutes later, she had an urge to pee. She forced herself not to, she pulled her pants down and pulled the elastic of her grey undies until it up got to her waist and then peed. It burst right out of her undies and onto the floor creating a mess. She quickly got some paper towels and cleaned it up. 

Her grey undies had turned dark near her crotch. When Holly came home, she looked at Cordelia's crotch. Giggled and went to the bathroom. Luckily, Cordelia had hid it in her soiled underwear and there was no way Holly was going to touch that. When Holly realised it was locked, it was too late. Her sports shorts turned wet and dark. She then took them off and threw them in the laundry basket. Her blue undies also went in the wash after she had a bath and put on some pyjamas. She got mad at Cordelia and when mum found out, she wasn't mad but disappointed.

ALSO, LOOK OUT FOR A NEW BOOK COMING SOON