universe.

Seeing as this is an alternative universe, I have to explain what my vision is, since some people may not understand.

If you want to read a certain category and skip the others, go ahead! I'm not stopping you, it just might not make sense in some areas when you read the story!

That's the purpose of this whole story part.

Glossary
What do you want to know
about my original universe?

main ideas; cities/tribes, culture.

breeds and magic; what?! Magic?! Yes, there's magic and different types of humans in this universe!

characters and tribes; the characters and the two main tribes. This part also includes the different roles of the characters.

[main ideas]

In my universe, all East Asian countries are merged together, but they dominantly use Chinese and Korean clothing fashion and words due to the fact that they suit the concept I want (also mainly because I love Chinese traditional clothes, they're so pretty).

Everyone here is divided into cities, in these cities and towns there are thriving societies. With their own laws and governments, with their own hierarchy systems and colours, clothing to wear (regarding rules and fashion). They have their own religions to follow and different foods that they can and cannot eat. Rules are different in each city. You cannot move out of your city or town (referred to as a tribe in this) unless if it has been destroyed or you have been banished. To get into another tribe you have to go through strict training to ensure you will not end up causing trouble, aka; betrayal, wars and conflicts between tribes.

[breeds and magic]

In this universe, magic (such as elemental powers and etc.) are real, though, those who wield these powers must learn to master them in order to be skilled at it. This is through education. Seeing as the poor in historical societies lacked education, this means that it is extremely rare to find a human with a poor background mastering their gifted power and in some case,s, they lose it altogether. However, some are born to naturally master their power so it is not impossible. It is even rarer for somebody to have more than one fixed power. Extremely rare. There will probably be only one character introduced in this with that quirk.

Breeds vary. But the most common human race here, of course, is a regular human. In fact, regular humans are praised for existing compared to a half-breed who is frowned upon in many tribes. Half-breed's are humans who had their "powers" manifest while they were in the womb, this caused them to literally take form as their power. Most of these children do not live very long after birth and their mothers more often than not die too due to their power being drained out of them. However, the infants who do manage to survive, live a longer life span compared to a standard human.

The most common type of half-breeds is nature and water breeds.

They are called half-breeds because they are a breed of human, but since their powers have manifested and made them look different; they might as well be both non-human and human.

Nature breeds are half-animals or half-plant, meaning they can take form as an animal or a plant - depending on what they are. The plant-breeds often have flowers and leaves growing across their skin - which they often can suppress and hide under clothes. But since they are half plants they must bathe in water and sun regularly or they will become very ill, and in most cases die.