Aizawa's Desktop (Aizawa x Fem!Reader)

Most of the class including Aizawa  himself was getting pretty bored of the long PowerPoint of the history of heroes that he's been going on about for almost an hour now, all except for Midoriya of course. He was excited to learn anything about heroes, new or not. "And now we'll go over sidekicks." Aizawa  said in a bored tone before yawning. He went to click next but in his drowsiness, he accident clicked the minimize option.

Once the screen closes, the students caught a quick glimpse of their teacher's background. It was Aizawa , and he was holding a woman close to him. The classroom gasped right before he quickly hits the maximize option. "Damn it." He mutters under his breath. "Aizawa -Sensei  has a girlfriend!?" Midoriya said genuinely shocked.

"I didn't think he was interested in relationships." Said Denki.

"I wonder who that woman was?" Ururaka ponders.

"I don't think I've seen her teaching at the school." Sero chimed in.

"She must be his secret girlfriend then!" Mina giggles.

"Come on teach, tell us who she is!" Says Kirishima

"No. Now shut up before I expel you all." Aizawa  warms them with a fierce glare. "Aw I bet they have the cutest dates!" Toru smiles, or everyone assume she was. "I wonder if she can actually make him smile properly." Denki smirks. Aizawa  groans into his hands. "They don't pay me enough for this shit."

"Can you at least give us a name?" Tsuyu croaks. "No but I will give you all extra homework and ten more exams this week if you don't shut your mouths." Aizawa growls. Eventually everyone gives up on their questioning, but they after class they would discuss this subject further. Just who was that woman? How long has she known their teacher? They had so many more questions for him, but no one dares to ask without the risk of getting expelled. Guess it will always be a mystery...

Later that night Aizawa went home to said woman. "Welcome back." Her soft voice was music to his ears. "How was your day?" Aizawa walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist. "Annoying." He murmurs into her neck. "Aw, how so? Did your students get out of hand again?"

"They saw my background. And now they want to know who you are." The woman giggles. "Maybe I'll come in tomorrow." She smirks. "Tell them all about us, and our time spent together." Aizawa looks her in the eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

"I would. They seem to be curious, who am I to deny them information?" Aizawa  finally had enough. He picks you up and heads to your shared bedroom and lays down with you. "Hey! I haven't made ya dinner yet." She complains. "Don't care. Tired." Was all he said before holding you tight to him. "Fine." She groan. "But you're making dinner tomorrow night." She cuddles against him and eventually they fall asleep in each other's arms.