Past His Bedtime (Bakugou Katsuki x Reader)

It was getting late, well by Bakugou standards it was getting late, it was only 10 pm. And you still weren't back from your study cram. He decided to say fuck it and just go to your dorm. He yawns loudly before walking into your room. You still weren't there. "Damn woman. If you catch me in here it's you're own fault." He growls before getting into your bed.

30 minutes later you were finally done with studying and decided to go to bed. "I hope Katsuki isn't too upset with me." You said tiredly as you pulled out your phone. 'Sorry for staying out so late. I'll see you tomorrow ok?'

You didn't hear anything back from him. "Great. Now he's going to start ignoring me." You groan. Once you reached your dorm you noticed that your door was cracked slightly open. You cocked an eyebrow, thinking of what or who could have gotten into your room. "Mineta I swear, if you're creeping in my room I'm going to make sure your death is both slow and painful!" You shout as you burst in your room. You flick the light on and start to activate your quirk before you saw familiar spiky blond hair peaking out of your covers.

You calm down and turn off your light, thankfully he didn't wake up from your yelling. If he did, you were sure he would blow up your room. Bakugou shifts and let's out unintelligible murmurs making you giggle. "Cutie." You yawn and cuddle up next to your hot headed boyfriend.

Before you fell asleep, you felt his arms wrap around you. "About time." He mutters before slipping back to sleep.