Chapter 1 - Dreams

"Hey Laa Laa!" Po called to her friend. "Oh hi Po!" Laa Laa greeted her.

"Whatcha doing?" Po asked. "Nothing much. Just playing with my ball." Laa Laa smiled. "Can we play catch together?" She offered. "Sure!"

Po and Laa Laa play catch together, throwing the ball to each other until about 7:00. Tinky Winky comes outside. "Hi Po. Hi Laa Laa. Come inside it's time for dinner." Tinky Winky says with a smile. "Ok!" They both say. They all walk inside. "Hey guys." Dipsy says. "Hello. Is the custard ready?" Po asks. "Almost." He responds.

Tinky Winky makes the custard and then they all head to bed. "Goodnight guys." Says Laa Laa as she climbs into her bed. "G'night." Laa Laa closes her eyes and drifts to sleep....

She opens her eyes and finds herself in a dark checkered room. Feeling a bit terrified she calls, "H-Hello? Is anyone there?" Her voice echos across the supposedly empty room. Laa Laa hears foot steps behind her. She whirls around and sees a shadowy figure that looks like a Teletubby. It had an antenna that had an upside down bracket and a white mouth with an evil toothy grin. Laa Laa screamed at the sight of it and tried to run but it grabbed her arm and knocked her down to the checkered floor. It made a grunting noise and smirked at the petrified yellow tubby.

Laa Laa woke up, her heart feeling as if it would burst out of her chest. "Laa Laa! Are you ok? You were screaming in your sleep." Dipsy said with worry. "A-Ah! I'm fine... Just a nightmare." She breathed.

What was that?! She thought.