Chapter 4 - The Guardian

Laa Laa sat in the grass for about an hour. Then suddenly, she heard a voice. "Laa Laa? Is that you?" They asked. She turned around. "W-Who are you? D-Don't come near me!" She cried. "Calm down.. I'm white tubby, the Guardian." He said calmly. He was an all white tubby with a black and white hat. "The Guardian!..... How do you know me?" She asked. "I'm sorry but that's all I can tell you." The Guardian said. "Ok..." Laa Laa said reluctantly. "Are you ok? What happened? I thought you were.... Dead..." He said. "I escaped Tinky Winky in the house.. He killed my friends!... Po and Dipsy are dead..." She told him, begining to tear up again. "It's ok. Don't cry... You don't have to tell me anymore." The Guardian said, hugging the sobbing yellow tubby.

"We have to get the custards before another tubby eats them and becomes infected." Laa Laa eyes widened. "B-But I ate a custard the night before this all happened.." The Guardian looked a bit worried. "Oh.. Maybe you'll be ok. Come, follow me." He told her. Laa Laa followed the white tubby to collect the remaining custards.

But one question remained in her mind... Would she be ok since she ate the custard? Or would she die like her friends?