Chapter 2 - Gone

Laa Laa slowly climbed out of her bed, feeling very tired even though she's gotten plenty of sleep. Dipsy went back to sleep. Dipsy liked to sleep a lot. Tinky Winky was playing with some toy. But Po was nowhere to be found. I wonder where she is? Laa Laa thought.

Laa Laa went outside to get some fresh air. She sat on the grass sadly, her memories of the dream still fresh in her mind. She started to cry. She'd never experienced a dream so real. Laa Laa felt ashamed of herself for crying over one stupid dream.

Tinky Winky came outside. "Laa Laa? Are you ok?" He asked, concern in his voice. "I'm fine. I just had a bad dream." She said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Okay well I'll be over here if you need me." He told Laa Laa. "Okay. thanks Tinky." Laa Laa smiled sadly at him. Laa Laa fiddled on the grass for a
while. Then Po came. "Po's back!" Tinky Winky beamed.

"Hey Tinky Winky!" Po replied. "Let's go inside and make tubby custard!" Tinky Winky glanced at Laa Laa. "Okay but you should talk to Laa Laa first. She's been feeling sad all day." Po nodded and walked over to Laa Laa. "Hi Laa Laa. What's wrong?" She asked. "I just had a bad dream." Laa Laa said lamely. "Oh... Do you want to play?" She offered. "No thanks... Why don't you go and make the custard for us?" Po brightened. "Okay. Come with me and Tinky Winky." She grabbed Laa Laa's hand and led her inside.

Po began making the custard. The machine broke but she fixed it and finished the custard. "Here you go Tinky Winky." She smiled, handing a custard to him. "Thanks Po I couldn't live without you!" She walked over to Laa Laa. "Here Laa Laa. I hope this cheers you up!" Laa Laa smiled at her friend. "Thank you. I feel a bit better now." Po walked over to Dipsy. "Here ya go." Dipsy took the custard. "Thanks Po, you're the best!"

The four teletubbies ate the custard and then a few hours later, it was time for bed. Laa Laa climbed back into the comfortable bed, hoping she wouldn't have another dream about the horrible shadowy tubby. She reluctantly closed her eyes and fell asleep. Meanwhile, Tinky Winky awoke. He got up and smashed the custard machine. Sparks went everywhere. Po bolted up. "Tinky Winky?! What are you doing come back!" She called to him as he went out the door. She hopped out of bed. She looked at Laa Laa and Dipsy.

No, I won't wake them up. She thought. Laa Laa had a rough sleep last night and Dipsy... Never wakes up anyway. She grabbed her flashlight and set out to find Tinky Winky. She went near the lake and found him standing there. "T-Tinky?..." She whispered. He turned around. He had black eyes and a scary face. "AAAH!" Po screeched. He began to chase her. She ran towards a huge tree. She looked behind her, Tinky Winky had a rope.

He knocked her against the tree, knocking her unconscious. He tied the rope around her neck and hung her in the tree.

She was dead.

Dipsy ran up to the purple tubby and the lifeless scarlet tubby. "Tinky Winky!! What- oh my god... What happened to Po?!" Tears streamed from his eyes. Tinky pulled out a chainsaw from who knows where. "Tinky what are you-" Tinky Winky cut the poor green tubby's head off with one jerk of the chainsaw.

Another dead.

Meanwhile, Laa Laa was having another bad dream. She was in the checkered room once again. Oh no... She thought. The Shadow Tubby appeared behind her. This time, he mercilessly threw her to the ground and began to bite her. "OWWWW!!!! AAAAAHHHH!" Laa Laa screamed in agony. Then she woke up. She looked at her arms. Blood was gushing from them. But this was real life.

"O-Oh my god.." She whispered. Laa Laa looked for her friends. They were all... Gone?!