Chapter 3 - Death

Laa Laa went to the door and saw Tinky Winky. He had a knife. "Ah! W-What are you doing with that?! Don't h-hurt me!" Laa Laa cried helplessly. Before he could stab her, she ran. As she was running, she glanced beside her and saw Po and Dipsy's dead bodies. Gasping, she ran faster as tears fell from her eyes.

Where should I go?! I'll go in the cave... She darted into the cave. Breathing heavily, she stopped running. Laa Laa looked around her. She couldn't see that well.. She looked down and saw a note. She picked it up and tried to read it. She couldn't make out the words on it so she set it back down. She also heard heavy breathing.

Is someone in here with me? She thought, her fear rising. Laa Laa began to make her way out of the cave. The breathing was gradually becoming louder. She looked behind her and saw a brown tubby, he had blood all over him, his eyes looked strange, he also had an antenna that looked identical to a cross. It screamed at her and began to chase her. "AAAH! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" Laa Laa yelled, feeling helpless. Soon she outran the strange brown tubby and managed to get out of the cave. "Thank god..." She breathed as she made it out of the cave. Laa Laa looked around her. She seemed to be in a canyon.

Hmmmm.. I think this is a safe place to rest for now. She lay down on the cold ground. She cried and realized how lucky she was to be alive right now. She was too afraid to sleep. Fear of the dream was still fresh on her mind. But soon, her eyes drooped and she fell asleep.

Laa Laa was in the checkered room AGAIN. I won't let him just hurt me this time! I'll escape this room! She confidently started to walk and look for a way out. She found a custard. Huh? What's this doing here? Guess I'll take it with me just in case...... She hear steps and whirled around to come face to face with that shadowy tubby. "GO AWAY!" She screamed at it. It growled, grabbing her.

"STOP!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" Laa Laa struggled to get out of it's firm grip. It took a long claw on its hand and scratched her face. Pain shot through her face as she's blinded by blood in her eyes. "Why me?" She cries. Then she wakes up. Laa Laa wiped blood from her face and stood up.

I've got to get out of this canyon. She climbed out of the canyon. Laa Laa came to a stop at an open field. I can't go any farther... I'm too stressed... I'm going to die.... Why... Why....