71.

Seam POV
3days later

"Let's go that's what I'm talking about!" I exclaimed I was happy as fuck now.

Today I went to court for the stuff that happened in the D and I walked away a free man. The evidence they had was unacceptable and they warrant wasn't real. The judge dismissed the whole case straight tossing the mug.

If y'all could see the look on them lawyers and especially Jayden face, he tried to argue and push for the judge to open the case back up if they came with some good evidence but the judge wasn't going. That's what happens when you a snake in the grass.

Truth be told I am a little hurt that my day one nigga was just using me for information but then again I understand his hustle cause I would've did the same shit.

Speaking of dat boy was in there pissed I noticed he chopped in screwed most of our conversation to make it seem like it was me or g talking. He even got his self caught up in admitting to the sex trafficking being his idea on the stand with his dumb ass.

"Alright Arseamian you got off on this one but you need to be more careful if you going to continue to do what you do" My lawyer Dean said.

I had to get a new lawyer because bill said he pretty much wasn't fucking with me no more. I wasn't tripping really he wasn't really all that anyway.

"I gotchu I'm boutta invest and shit" I said as we walked out the court room meeting up with Leland and G.  "Shit was sweet " I smiled dapping up both of them

"On me, gotta be more careful , I thought dan do background checks on these people" Leland asked

"Man he supposed to , I could've avoid all this shit" g complained pulling out his phone

"Well I'm boutta head out Mori losing her mind at the house" Leland said walking out the court house

"Holdup you back?" I asked smirking I knew they asses would get back together.

"Na im just being a supportive friend" he smiled making me laugh "for now" he smirked

"Aye you got my support a thousand percent" I laughed walking out the door with him.

"R Whatchu about to get into?" G asked

"Nothing I got somebody waiting on me at my crib figure I break her off for a bit why wassup?" I asked

"Slide through a little later it's important" he said walking off to his car

"Aight," I said going to my car getting in, amber sent me a text saying it was an emergency while I was in court so now I'm boutta go meet with her at our spot before I go back home to Ema.

"Man what?" I asked answering the phone to Miah while pulling onto the Main Street.

She's been pissing me off too, every since we had what I thought was makeup sex she's been calling me whenever she's not busy starting arguments with me.

"Don't what me with your rude ass !" She yelled already in one of her moods

"Man what the fuck you want with your annoying ass?"

"I just called to see if you was going to jail or not?" She said making me smack my lips

"Really?" I asked in disbelief

"Naw for fake"

"Man Miah stop fucking calling me with that bullshit! If it ain't about my son stop calling me" I yelled into the phone

"Boy bye!" She laughed "use a while joke, your son don't even wanna be bothered with you" she yelled hanging up in my face, I swear this girl is annoying as fuck. I threw my phone in the cup holder parking my car next to ambers. She got out her car getting into mines.