❤ 12 ❤

_

_

Since afternoon Ava's head was burning feverish while he took care of everything she needs from the medicine till her comfort.

Taehyung's heart clenched painfully thinking about the past months when he wasn't beside her to look after his wife. He felt miserably bad.

Ava frowned in her sleep as he holds her hand in his.

"I'm so pathetic to leave you every year. I can't even give you proper attention every dawn I- it's dreadful to think but I want to be here, I really want to make you happy and love you." Taehyung caresses her forehead, a faint smile formed on his lips.

"I know it's hard to stay lonely even when we are married." He sighed. "I'm sorry, Ella... for not being beside you."

.

.

.

"Mom..." Ava sobbed, "I feel sick... Please, take me home!"

"What?!" Her Mom exclaimed, "Seriously Ava, you scared me! Why are you crying like I'm dead? I'm still alive, don't cry sweetie..."

"B.But Mom..."

"I could've made it to your place but I'm middle of finding your brat twin, I almost got her location sweetie... just ask the maids to take care of you- what my son-in-law is doing? Isn't he around you? Tell him-"

"Okay! Okay! I'm hanging up, bye!"

"Listen, I'm not done sweetie-" Her Mom looked stunned as she abruptly ends the call, "Why children don't listen to there parents, huh? She hang up on her own mom!"

.

.

.

"Baby don't disobey me, you've to eat it right now." Taehyung adjusted her pillow at the back and made her sit while she kept on whining and frowning in between. "Don't sleep, get up... Yah! don't fall... Aish, Baby..."

"Taehyung!" 

"No baby, please listen to me." 

Taehyung never pleaded someone this many times and here he was handling her. He can't just let go of her cause she's his only one baby wife.

_

VOTE ✅ / COMMENT 🐯

For the next update!  

.

Lovelyz, don't forget to vote if you're enjoying this... I also have a dream to hit 1M someday~ 😍 

Thank you! 🐯💜