❤ PREMIUM ❤

_

_

Taehyung whined at the airport hugging his wife, "I don't want to leave you, baby-" 

"Tae-ah, don't make it harder for me." Ava softly patted his back mumbling, "have meals on time, okay? Sleep on time, don't wander around work too late, stay careful while travelling... and don't forget to call me."

"Of course, my baby wife~" He cooed pecking her forehead.

"And I want to say that- uh take care...don't get sick!"

"And?" 

Taehyung grinned looking intently as his wife who kept on mumbling desperately.

"And?" Her eyes widen as she realized the time, "Go now or you'll miss the flight!"

Ava chuckles sending him back to his work while her eyes brimmed knowing she won't be able to touch or see him this close...

"I love you..."

Taehyung swiftly leaned down kissing on her lips lovingly.

"I love you, too."

.

.

.

"What happened Ava?" Mom glanced at her worriedly while Ava caressed her cute belly with a distressing smile.

I couldn't able to say it.

Mommy is sorry, baby.

"Oh my sweetheart, don't cry...son-in-law promised to call you every day and he'll be back soon so why sad?" Mom embraced Ava in her arms, stroking her back.

"M-Mom, I miss him already..." Ava sobbed.

"No, sweetie. It's fine you call him as soon as he reaches there..."

.

.

.

"I don't feel right to leave her behind..." Taehyung called Jungkook who was busy moping his house.

"Fuck your work, Hyung!" He muttered, throwing the mop aside.

"Mind your language, Kook!"

"Okay cool, cool..." Jungkook breathed while Taehyung's heartfelt uneasy what to do right now. "You need to cool Hyung!"

"Yah! Jungkook, it's you who need to cool down first."

"Oh, Okay Hyung, why don't you take her with you? Won't you be good together-"

"Will she come..?" Taehyung inquired, perplexed. 

"She's your wife! Why do you ask me?!"

.

.

.

"Hey, baby wife." Taehyung mumbles sounded from Ava's phone and his face showing up on its screen.