❤ 18 ❤

_

_

warning: mature

_

Unlike some of the other positions he almost does. All he wants to do is simply thrust forwards and back by resting her on the mirror. His arms gripping her waist and she pressed her lips tightly holding her moans in silence.

"Mmm... it hurts." Ava murmured breathing heavily when he nibbles on her sleek neck. "Tae-ah-ah."

Taehyung was leaning further into her, wildly placing a kiss on her moaning lips and getting lower so he can change his angle.

.

.

.

"Don't be loud... baby... mmhh... " He rasps behind her, his arms wrap around to hold her closer to make it more intimate. 

Taehyung yearns to grab her anywhere, around the waist, the shoulders or even the neck. 

She wants him to take control and do it all. But she loves to get involved too, there is a range of things she craves to do. 

.

.

.

"Tae... de.deeper-ah." She moans and he finds out holding onto her waist allows him to more forcefully penetrate her with each thrust.

She pushing herself back onto him as he fucks her. She also wraps her arms back around his waist to pull him into her as he is thrusting. 

"Babe-ah...yes."

A very intimate thing that he beholds was her head leaning back resting on his shoulder which allows him to kiss her deep and mellow on the cheek going down her neck.

.

.

.

"I love you, Ella." Taehyung smiles kissing her lips once more while fixing her messy hairs. He cupped her cheeks as she tries to look away. 

"Baby, don't you? Why?" He asked her in his husky voice. His heart clenched painfully when he saw her gloomy eyes at him. 

Where did he go wrong this time loving her?

_

VOTE ✅ / COMMENT 🐯

For the next update! 

Two more chapters, I think.