𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 : 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Ashley's Pov ☬

Morning; it was the best period of the day when different shades of orange, red, yellow colours started to swirl in the sky, pink and purple colours were fading to the horizon. Yellowish and reddish lights were glowing in every corner as sun was rising. Birds started to chirp restlessly, greeting us with their melodious tunes. Fresh, cold air, and silence had made it peaceful. Sunrise held a promise of new beginning. The sun was smiling upon us and blessing us with its warmth.

But not to me! Why?! I felt like sun rays were glaring in my room, on my face.

'Uff...Why do we have to wake up early in the morning?! Can't a person have rest?!' I thought.

I had stayed awake late for my assignment in the previous night.
Oh well, my life wasn't a piece of cake that would go smoothly.

My annoying clock was ringing to make everything worse. I reached sleepily to make it stop. I hit that goddamn stop button repeatedly.

'But why can't I stop this obnoxious clock?! Ohh, you're dead clock!'

I got fed up, and threw it, God knew where. I went back to sleep.

"Ash, you bitch! Wake up! You have to attend this class and God help me if you broke the alarm clock again," shouted my so-called best friend Savannah Frost.

I had put my head under my pillow to block every sound. But life wasn't fair. She came to my room, threw away my blanket, pillow, and started to bounce on my bed.

"Wake up. Wake up. I made you breakfast."

"Nope. Let me sleep," I grumbled.

"Ok. I won't tell you to wake up." she said sweetly.

I sighed and went back to sleep. But I woke up screaming because something landed on me, it was wet and cold. I should have known that she would do this to me.

"Holy shit! Why did you throw water at me?! Stay right there, bitch. I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed, began to chase her. But she was already out of my room.

"You know, you will thank me. Because you have Mr.Cain's class. He isn’t going to be happy if you're going to be late again. Remember?" She yelled while running in the living room.

Oh my fudge cake! I forgot about him. I had stopped running, went back to my room to freshen up. After shower, I had dressed in my white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and my leather jacket. I wore simple makeup. I looked myself in the mirror.

'Don't look your self in the mirror. You're gonna look ugly anyway.' My annoying brain said.

'Shut up, brain. Nobody tells me that,'

'Because they are very polite to say that to you,'

'Uff...shut up you dumb. Are you my brain, or something else?! Why don't you cooperate?'

'I can't do that. I am YOU. You don't cooprate. He he...'

I went to the table to have breakfast arguing with myself.

'Sometimes I really wonder why people haven’t admitted me in the mental hospital?! Who talks to them selves?!'

My thoughts broke when my bestie gave me my food. I started to eat my food and drank coffee quickly, got my tongue burned in process.

"You know, you should hurry up, Ash. By the way, I won't repair your alarm clock. Do you understand me?" Savannah asked, clearly annoyed with me.

"Oh, I understand that. But the food you have made, it is soooo gooood, Sav," I smirked. A plan was forming in my head.