𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 : 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

No One's Pov

Sam was sitting on his chair doing research on his laptop. Some paper cuttings and statements of victims families they had found scatter around the table. He was getting upset that he and Ashley couldn't Find anything.
'Where the things were going wrong? There must be a pattern.' he thought. He was desperately trying to find something.

Suddenly he thought he saw something in C.C footages. He had re-watched the video. There was a shadow of an animal. But then he saw something that he never imagined, he was going to see in this life.
'Oh my God! I have to find Ashley. How could everyone miss this?!' he thought and dialing her number. But he couldn't reach her.

There was a knocking on his door. He paused and got up to see who was knocking at the door. When he opened up, he saw nothing. He closed the door and went back to his room. He was thinking that who could have knocked and Was it just hallucination? Someone had placed a hand on his shoulder. He was so distracted by his thoughts that he didn't see the person behind him. Sam turned around and gasped out loud because of that person.

"H-how....Wh-what?! It's impossible! " Sam said fearfully and screamed.

That person just gave him a cruel smile and hit him hard on his head, gave him some chloroform. It had knocked him out of his senses immediately and began to drag him out of his apartment.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ashley's Pov

"Ah...ah, Ashley. Don't shout. Nobody will hear your screams," she cooed at me like she was talking to a baby and said,"You know this could have avoided. But I'm afraid, I have to say that you have to die. But first we are going to have fun."

I wanted to say something. But everytime I opened my mouth nothing had come out. I was terrified about everything. I could feel my heart was beating against my chest harder. I was sweating.

"I have a present for you. It should be arrived by couple of minutes." She said looking at her watch. She went to the door.

"Wh-what present?! H-how are you alive?!" I said. I gulped visibly and gave my self a mentally pat for talking the first time.

She looked back at me and said,"Have
patience, my dear. You are going to know everything. I can do this for you. After all you are gonna die anyway," She shrugged like it didn't matter if I died. But something in her voice had scared me to my core.

'I have to get out of here. Be clam, Ashley. But first of all what is the present?! Is Ben dead?!' I thought and looked out for a way to escape.

"Don't think too much. You can't escape from here," She said cruelly. Her voice was venomous.

Suddenly I was face to face with her.

'How the hell she come here so quickly?! She was standing th-there. Right?!'

She gave me a smile that sent a shiver run through my spine and my blood run cold from it, my heart skipped some beats. She practically purred into my face and said, "I'm getting bored. We can start fun right now. Not to much fun. I have to wait for him,"

With a sadistic smile, she had dived her long nails on my right hand. I screamed from the pain when those nails had pierced my skin. Blood started to flow. It soaked my shirt. Then I felt like I was on fire. Somebody just threw acid on my skin. I screamed and cried from the burning and intense pain I was feeling. Then she was digging those nails on my other hand. I was going through the same pain and burn. I was breathing fast and cried harder at this point.