SCP allowences

The SCPs have things they can do in the foundation that prevents containment breaches. Due to recommendations from a certain ghost, the SCPs now have more freedom and containment breaches have been harmless or reduced.

One time, 096 breached containment, along with 076-2, just to give invites to a party they were holding and went right back to their cells. The party had snacks, drinks, music, games and kareokie. Many SCPs got up and sang. 049 sang Splatter Party, 035 sang Get Down from Six, 106 sang Seven Nation Army and Ms Sweetie sang Bubblegum Bitch. It was hilarious and many didn't expect 049 to sing what he did. However, 106 spiked the drinks and got everyone going drunk. How he got alcohol, no one knows.

There was a lot of embarassment the next morning. Many party hookups. These included:
-Ms Sweetie and 029
-049 and 173
-096 and 682 (both were confused af)
-076-2 and a doctor
-073 and a doctor
-811 and 1471-A

Able slapped 106 in the face the day after while 682 was apologizing repeatedly to 096. Both the foundation doctors apologized to the biblical brothers, as well as Dr.Clef for slacking, and went back to work. Dr.Clef now has to come to parties with Dr.Gears, Iceberg and Cimmerian to make sure this never happens again.