12

"So what's the plan? Do I do anything or is it all you?" The demon is sitting on what was me and Jimins couch and just looks up at me.

"Well I may need your help at some points and some other times I may not." I frown my brows "Alright.... when can we get started?"

I don't mean to sound desperate but the quicker it goes the quicker I can have Jimin back. I miss his sweet minty pear smell, or his cute little sweater paws, or how he would get pouty on which hair color he wanted and which made him look more cute but also hot.

I miss him so much. "Well like I said it takes awhile, I'm going to get my way into his job and see how he's working, then I'll see if I'll be able to limit his work. If so then I can check what he's doing outside of work to make sure he misses you or needs to come back."

I nod and hum "I can easily come up with a scenario that will have him come back but I have to do digging before I will know if it works." I think about what the demon said and it is plausible.

"Alright then I'll leave it all to you." I pick up my bag and head for the door."where are you going?" I look at him confused.

"Uh.. work? I have a job to." He nods and gets up. I tilt my head a bit more confused. He looks down at me. "Hm?" I just look back "Why are you getting up?"

His mouth opens almost like a Ah sound "I'm taking you to work." Now I'm really confused "Huh? No it's fine I can take myself to work it's no-" he heads straight towards me and places his hand past me, onto the door. It feels like I'm trapped, like he's about to kiss me.

But all of that changes once I hear the door open "I'm taking you, if you take the train you will be 10 minutes late." He pushed me softly to the side and walked out.

I stood there for a second blank, I thought he was gonna kiss me.... I thought he was gonna kiss me.... I was going to let him to... wait.. I was going to let him?!?!

I smack my cheeks together and shake my head, no no no your a top Yoongi! Wait that doesn't matter!! Omg "you coming?" I mentally slap myself and head out locking the door.

Once we get to my job, I'm about to get out but the demon stops me "Don't get out yet." Huh??? Just then a man comes around to the demons door.

"Good morning master Jung, May I take your things." He nods and gets out. My eyes widen M-master ?? Did I just fucking stutter?

"Hello Mr. Min." I jump a bit when the man says my name and opens my door. I quickly get out and the demon is looking at me.

"Let's get inside." I nod and start walking. "Don't ask questions until we get to the top." I just stay silent as we go into the elevator.

I watch as the numbers keep passing, I see floor 24, my floor, pass and we continue. Are we really going to the top?

We finally reach floor 50 and my jaw feels as if it wants to drop. The door opens and it's almost like a penthouse.

Furniture everywhere and a kitchen. He walks straight to the office and I just follow behind. When we get in he sits in his chair and then looks at me.

"Questions?" I nod "Yea a few." He nods his head and just looks at his computer "go ahead."  I sit down on a chair and then sigh.

"What was that just now? Why are we on the top floor? How did they know you? Aren't you a demon? Have you always been my boss? You have no right to be that hot."

I slap my mouth shut with wide eyes when I ask the last one. It slipped out... I didn't mean to say it out loud.

He snickers a bit "Well that just now was the worker taking my car, like they do everyday. They know me because I'm their boss. Yes I am a demon but just because I am doesn't mean people in the real world don't know me. I have always been your boss, you just didn't know because I rarely come down. But I have seen you multiple times and I'd like to think I do have the right to be this hot." He smiles and winks at me.

My eyes widen as I take in the information "But if your a demon how can you become a high well known figure? Wouldn't people who summon you tell everyone?"

He smiles "Well lets say this, I'm a 2400 year old demon but I'm 24 in human years. I've been helping people for a long time and everything comes with a price and sometimes that means taking things that was once theirs."

(Trigger ⚠️ warning)

He sat up in his seat "this company was once owned by a fat pedophile pig who wanted nothing more but his own toy for sex. Well I told him I can grant him that at a price. Before hearing what that price was he signed the contract."

He stared me in the eyes "What he didn't know was that kid was a murderous demon who fed on the sins of others. So when he tried to have sex with the child, it slit his throat and ate him."

I could feel myself wanting to throw up "So when he died, his will entitled me as the new hire of the company. I don't grant wishes for people who are evil. They still get what they want just not what they expected. That's why you always read the contract."

I just nod and hold my mouth "Though, since I'm a dealing demon, I have a lot of blackmail on people that can ruin them, their family and their business in less then one hour, no questions asked. So they don't dare to fuck with me but they do help me."

He gets up and walks in front of his desk sitting down on it with one leg up and the other straight and touching the ground. "So, even knowing that will you stay with me and finish the contract?" I gulp as he softly grabs my chin.

But my eyes don't waver "Yes, I want Jimin back." But as I said those words I see those eyes again just like from this morning. Those eyes that show a glimpse of fire in them, as if he was angry.

"Then it's sealed." He smirks and the room turns red and flames are set all over the place. I jump and look around but I look right back at the demon and his eyes are red with blue flames in them. His clothes are the same but he's just smirking.

But before I say anything his wings pops out and he fully stands up. He grins and extends his hand towards me. Once I grab it he smiles and the room instantly goes back.

"The contract is complete." I look at him "but wasn't it sealed earlier? With like the kiss and the mark on my body?" He grins again "Oh that? No that wasn't the contract."

I tilt my head "then what?" He goes back to his chair "You'll find out in due time." Before I can't ask a question someone comes in "Sorry to disturb you Master Jung but we have everything set up."

The demon gets up and smiles "Alright thank you." I look at the woman who left and back at the demon in confusion "From today onward to help with your contact, you will now be my secretary."

Wait wha?? "Wait huh? But won't you be going to Jimins company?" I can see the demons smile somewhat falter once I say Jimins name.

He turns to me "I will, it will be east since I'm the biggest company but you will need to be my secretary so that we can easily discuss the contract."

I nod "Well why don't we get started?" As he grins.