16

The office has been quiet today, maybe a little to quite if you ask me. I've sat at my desk all day and maybe seen the demon like once or twice.

I look at the time to see that it's time for me to head out, so I go to his office. I knock on the door but I hear nothing.

Suspicious I enter in anyway, when I open the door I see no one on the couch and no one at the desk.

"Did I not see him leave?" I walk over to his desk and see nothing there. I look around more and start to somewhat freak out.

I get my phone out and just before texting the demon I realize I never got his number... I slap my head and sigh... shit.

I try to figure something up but I don't know. I decided to leave a note.

Hello demon,

I'm going to head out for today, I don't know where you went but I just realized I don't have your number. When ever you get back please let me know.

-   Yoongi

Satisfied with the note, I decided to grab my things and head out. As I go down the elevator I try to think where he could be. I go to the front desk and ask them if they saw him.

All of them said he came back after the first time he left and he hasn't left since. Guess it was just a demon thing.

I go out to my car and drive home, something doesn't feel right but it could be nothing.

I get home and see no one home, I just sigh. Not like I'm not use to it, I decide just to make a small dinner.

As I'm eating I just sit on my phone. Before long I'm staring into nothing and I'm spaced out.

I get back into what reality is and put my dishes away, cleaning up. I just walk to my bathroom and get ready for a shower.

The water felt nice on my stiff body, it's been awhile since I've been lonely, usually the demon is with me.

What was his name again? "Hoseok." I say it out loud. Saying his name filled something inside me that hit me hard. Something like Ecstasy, It was such a nice feeling to where I couldn't help my self from looking up and smiling as the water hit me.

But what I didn't know was that saying his very name summoned him, and just behind the opened door was a wide eyed demon grinning from what I felt.

I finish up and get out the shower covering my lower half with a towel and going to my room.

I jump when I see the demon sitting in a chair I have in my room. The demon was sitting crossed legged and grinning.

I swallow at the sight, "Um yes." I can see his eyes fill with the similar fire, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FIRE.

"You called?" I tilt my head in confusion "what do you mean? I don't even have your number, speaking of that where were you?"

The conversation with his name was just forgotten and pushed aside. While we started talking about where he went.

"I was out with our deal." This time is for me to really be confused "What do you mean?" He sits up and rubs his chin.

"I got into the company and I went out for drinks with your man." He smirks. I glare at him as I get mad "woah woah, I didn't do anything, just got him drunk enough to speak to me. I found out that he wish his job wasn't so bad and that he wonders how your doing."

My heart aches and it almost seems as if the demons does to but that would be ridiculous, demons dont have hearts.

"Ah, if he felt that way then why doesn't he text me.. I wonder how he is doing to. I feel like a stalker having someone find out everything." The demon gets up and walks to me and holds my chin.

Seeing the fire in his eyes almost makes my heart jump "you are no stalker, why not leave him." I frown my brows and look him dead straight in his eyes "Why? I love him he's my everything?"

In that moment, I saw the fire in his eyes start to disappear. Seeing that felt as if I had lost something in me. What's going on with me.

He lets go of my chin "Your right, how could I forget, let's hurry and get your prince back." He walked out of the room. I wanted to grab his hand, maybe call his name... but nothing happened, I just stood there as he walked away.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!