23

A extra from the last chapter!

Namjoon and Jin look over at us while we dance and pause "so much sexual tension." Jin stares "A little to much if you ask me. That's not just a body roll. That's the old, I'll show you how I'll ride you move."

Namjoon looks at Jin "Um how do you know that?" Jin laughs "Cause that's what I did to you." He winks and continues to dance.

Back to our regular scheduled program.

It's Jimin, it's his figure, his hair it's all him. Hoseok stops leaning in as he looks to where he sees me looking.

He can tell what I'm looking at, his hands tighten on my hips. He uses his finger to turn my face back to him.

"You good?" He looks at me with worried but hatred in his eyes.

I ignore it and remove his hands "I gotta g-go" I run after Jimin as I see him close to leaving.

Hoseok grabs my arms but I look at him with desperate eyes. He drops my arm and watches me run away while I leave him alone on the dance floor.

I run desperately to Jimin, it's him. It is I know it is, Jimin please stay please.

I catch up to him as I grab his hand and stop him from leaving. Jimin turns around but...

It's not Jimin, they don't even look alike In the face "Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else." I see the strangers eyes fill with sadness and sorrow.

"Oh hunny whatever your looking for I hope you find it, but it may be closer then it seems." With that he leaves.

I feel a hand on my arm and I look back to see Namjoon. "Hey where did ya go?" I sigh "Nothing I just... thought I saw Jimin."

Namjoons face drops slightly "Oh, well let's head back." I just nod.

I look on the dance floor to see no one there.
Jin and Hoseok are no where to be seen. I look over at the bar and I just see Jin.

I walk over to Jin, "Where's Hoseok?" Jin looked at me. "Oh, he left. Something about being tired and had work tomorrow."

I get confused "it's Saturday, we don't have work tomorrow?" Jin looked to Namjoon and he did the same, as I looked at the exit.

I text Hoseok because I finally got his number.
He just doesn't answer. "He it's getting late how about we head out?" Namjoon said.

"Yea that's fine." Jin also nodded. We decided to grab our stuff. I see Hoseoks jacket on the bar table.

I grab it as we head out. It's cold outside so I decided to put his jacket on. It was really warm and big on me, it felt nice.

Namjoon and Jin drop me off at my house. I walk in with a sigh.

It was empty, guess he went to hell or something. I walk to my room and lay on the bed.

I really thought that was Jimin. But what did that man mean? "I hope you find who your looking for, but they may seem closer then you think."

Who could that be, Jimin isn't close to me. I cuddle into Hoseoks jacket, liking the smell of it.

I miss him.

But which one was I talking about. I fall asleep in his jacket and just lay there.

Hoseok comes in after awhile and smiles at me. "You don't understand do you... just who are you looking at." He sighs looking at me in his jacket.

"Your confusing a demon, that's really hard to do you silly human. I hope you get what your looking for." He sighs a little longer.

He kisses my head and leaves me. In my sleep I frown and whimper at the heat that was just with me.

Just who is it that I miss.

Authors note

Anyone else have this dark mode Wattpad update? It's so weird but I like it.

I also went to the dentist today 😭 I hate it there and I gotta go tomorrow too at 7:30am!

Anyway AHHHHH YALL AINT READY FOR THIS!!!