Part 2

RoseMarie's POV

I looked over and saw Phil sitting there looking at me. A beer in one hand and a belt in the other.

Phil: Where do you think you're going?

Rose: I-I....um..uh-

Phil: Come here.

I walked towards him. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to his bedroom.

Oh, No!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Once Phil was done he fell asleep beside me. I laid there, feeling disgusted with myself. Disappointed even, for me not expecting this.

I think I should leave now. Wait...what if he does this again to someone else? I can't let that happen.

So I grabbed the pistol out of his nightstand. Why haven't I done this sooner? I cocked the pistol and placed it to his temple. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. As I pulled the trigger I felt it pull back as it shot into this man's head. I felt the red liquid splatter all over me, I quickly got up and got dressed knowing that the neighbors heard the gunshot. I shoved the pistol in my backpack and grabbed some cash from the shoebox under my bed. Where did I get the cash, you're wondering well, I got the cash from when Mom would go to her second shift I would go out and fight for money. I've been saving up for when I would be able to leave and now is the time. I put the backpack on my back and ran out the door. I ran and ran and ran. I finally got to a phone store and looked at my reflection. My hair is a mess and I have a few drops of blood on my face. I quickly wiped off the blood and grabbed my brush out of my bag and brushed my hair until it looked presentable. I shoved the brush into my bag and walked in.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I walked out of the phone store and set up my new phone. My phone is an iPhone 11. I looked up and saw a man standing in front of me.

Man: Hello

Rose: Hi

Man: Where are your parents? Your too young to be out here alone.

Rose: um... My parents don't want me.

Man: So your an orphan?

Rose: Yeah, I guess

Man: Oh, I'm Sam.

He held out his hand, I took it and stood up.

Rose: My name is RoseMarie, but you can call me Rose.

Sam: Ok. Do you want to come with me to my house?

Rose: Um... I don't know you.

I said really wanting to get my gun out of my boot. I heard a girl calling out to  Sam, I looked over and saw a girl with blue hair and golden eyes. I looked back at Sam, he has blonde hair and golden eyes.

Girl: Sam who is this?

She asked once she was also in front of me.

Sam: Katrina, this is RoseMarie.

Rose: Just Rose.

Girl: Well hello Rose, I'm Katrina, Sam's girlfriend.

Sam: Rose will be staying with us for tonight. If you'd like.

Rose: Um..uh..sure.

Sam: Ok then, follow us.

Katrina: Oo! And we can go shopping with Devyn tomorrow. C'mon!