Part 10

Just imagine that's RoseMarie and not Elena/Katherine

RoseMarie's pov

Kat: I know but-

She cuts herself off by looking over my shoulder.

Marie: What? Kat, what is it? Katrinaaa?

I turn to look behind me to see Klaus frickin' Mikaelson! And boy did he not look happy. Oh yeah, your probably wondering who Klaus Mikaelson is and why he's not so happy with me. Well that's because I may have said some unkind words to him and tried to kill him. Hey! Don't look at me with those judgey eyes of yours. I was angry and he was immortal and at the time I didn't know he was unkillable. He looked at me murderously and took slow and dangerous steps towards me.

Kat: Who is that? Do you know him? Why is he-

Marie: Kat, shut up! I made him angry and he's probably- scratch that he IS here to kill me. Go! And if anything happens to me take care of Lily and CJ for me ok?

Kat: What?! No, Rosie-

Marie: Promise me, Kat!

Kat: Ok, I promise. But-

Marie: If I don't make it tell them I love them.

Klaus: Well isn't this just sweet. I am going to kill you, RoseMarie. Are you ready to die, love?

I pushed Kat towards the door, and she ran off. I turned towards the devil himself.

Marie: Klau-

I was cut off by him swinging his arm around and decapitating me. The last thing I saw was his piercing blue eyes, then...darkness.

Imagine Elijah (in the suit) as Klaus and Trevor (the one decapitated) as RoseMarie. Also, Ignore Elena (pink shirt) and Rose (pixie haircut).

Sorry not sorry for killing Rosie. Whoops- Have a great day!