Part 6

A/N: RoseMarie is now a music artist and she tells people that Lilliana and CJ are her siblings. She hasn't talked to the Cullens for 7 years.

RoseMarie's pov

I'm going on tour with Lilliana, CJ, and Bailey. I turned Bailey 7 years ago after her begging me for 2 weeks straight. Lilliana and CJ now look 18, but they are actually 7.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I just got here and I'm going on stage.

Then, I went to the next song.

Marie: Stay tuned. Meet me at the meet and greet in 15. Love you!

Then, I walked off stage.

Lilly: Mom, that was great.

Marie: Thx, Lilly.

CJ: Mom, when are we gonna meet our father?

Bailey: CJ-

Marie: Bailey, it's fine. I'll tell them.

She nodded and walked off to give us some privacy.

Marie: Lilly, CJ, your father doesn't know about you. I didn't until about a week after he left. I tried to call him, but he never picked up. I'm sorry.

Lilly: Its ok, Mom. It wasn't your fault.

I nodded.

CJ: Mom, what was our dad's name?

Marie: Cole Robert Brock. But, people call him Colby Brock.

CJ: Why didn't you just go to one of his meet and greets and just tell him about us?

Marie: Because I was too busy taking care of you 2. And now I'm trying to make money to keep you happy and healthy.

Lilly: Well we can just go to one of them after this.

CJ: Yeah.

I nodded.

Marie: Ok, but don't be surprised if I cry.

They nodded.
Bailey came up to us.

Bailey: The meet and greet is starting.

I nodded. Then, CJ, Lilly, Bailey, and I all went to the spot where we would meet people.

Lilliana: