Part 7

RoseMarie's pov

We decided that we would leave tomorrow. Bailey said that he is headed to Kansas. Me, CJ, Lilly, and Bailey went home. I went to my bedroom and changed into my pjs and went to my bed.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I got up and went to my closet and decided on.

I grabbed my phone, purse, and suitcase and went downstairs.

Marie: Come on, we gotta go!

CJ, Bailey, and Lilly came into the room with their suitcases.

I went to the garage and went to my lambo and put my suitcase in it while Lilly got in her car, CJ got in his car, and Bailey got in her car.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

We were driving with the Cullens behind us when we passed a sign that said "Welcome to Kansas", hahaha if only they knew me...they wouldn't be welcoming me..they would be kicking me out. *sigh* They are gonna meet their father, Bella's gonna kill him, I'm gonna laugh, Bailey's gonna fangirl, and Idk what the rest are gonna do. My phone buzzed,

Alice: Hey, we are so going shopping when we get settled...right?

I laughed,

Marie: Sure, Alice. Lol. But, I might get us kicked out of another mall again.

Yeah, I may have gotten us kicked out of a mall so that I wouldn't have to deal with Alice. She's nice, but really annoying.

Alice: No! I couldn't even buy that dress that looked so cute for you.

Marie: Oh, I'm sorry.

What I really meant to say was "I didn't even like that dress, it was horrible!", but ya know my sister wanted me to be nice.

Alice: It's ok, well I'll see you when we get there! Bye!

Marie: Bye!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

We just got to a hotel and got situated.

Then, Alice burst into my room.

Alice: RoseMarie! You and I are going shopping, Come on!

Marie: Ever heard of privacy?!

Alice: Yes, I have. But, that's not what you need right now! Right now you need...CLOTHES!

Marie: Ugh! Fine, if when we get back you leave me alone.

She started jumping up and down in excitement.

Alice: Ok! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!

She jumped up and dragged me out to her car.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I grabbed all of the shopping bags and got out and went up to my room, unlocked the door, put away the clothes, and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my hair. I got my hair done when we went shopping, I dyed it.

I like it

I like it. I took a shower and got in my pjs.

I got into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep