Chapt 2

(Warnings: mention of self harm
You've been gladly warned by me sadly ;-; anyways back to the Book)
As I got to the couch and flopped on it making me let out a small grunt and grabbed the remote scrolling through channels, the others came over sitting next to me. Roman was on my left and Logan was on my right than Patton sat in Logan's lap "i don't know what to watch!!!" I wined as I put my head on romans shoulder "how about we watch Disney" he said as he kissed my head, I giggled of course "which one should we watch tho?" "How about Mulan?" Patton asked "YESSSS!!!..I mean sure" they giggled "than were watching Mulan" Roman got up to put in Mulan and sat down putting my head on his shoulder

After the movie ended I saw that Patton and Logan were sleeping and took out my phone and snapped a pic as I squealed at the cuteness "hush princess we don't wanna wake them up now do we?" He said putting me in his lap, I sighed "noooo but they just looked so cute!" I whisper shouted "I know sweets, so do you" he said giving me a peck on the lips "humph no I don't..." I mumbled, he chuckled "yes you do" he smiled as I snuggle closer to him and slowly start falling asleep the last I heard before everything went back was "goodnight love".

(Time skip brought to you by a mistake ;-;
P.S: it's still Virgil POV and it will mostly be his POV until I feel like changing it so yah UwU)

I wake up feeling like a crap like always, I look around realized that we all fell asleep on the couch, I get up feeling a pain on my chest I fall hitting  the floor hard causing a thud, I groan loudly and start breathing heavily. I look up noticing that I woke up the others "virge what's going on- OMG VIRGIL ARE YOU OK!???" Patton yelled as I start coughing, it literally feels like I'm dying slow and painfully god, the others wake up and sit up very quickly I look at them with a painful smile "I'm fine I p-promise" I say as I start coughing "virge what happened!" Roman said with a concern expression "n-nothing I'm fine, I-ill be right back" I say as I get up quickly as I can running to my room "is he alright?" Logan asked concerned "I..I don't know all I know is that he fell and hurt himself, but it also seemed like he couldn't breathe" Patton explained "maybe we should check on him?" Roman asked as the other two look at him "yah we should" Patton sighed getting up from the couch the others following behind.
(haha! You didn't see that coming did yah?,what I'm talking about is I changed it to third person you uncultured swine)
Virgil sat on his bed crying while taking his shirt than binder off "I'm such a mess!" He said sniffing, he kept looking at his cuts he did a week ago than jumped from hearing a knock "w-who's there?" He called out "it's us virge, may we come in?" He quickly got up to put back his binder on and put a hoodie on to cover it "s-sure" he said quietly. The three boys entered only to see the dark trait with red puffy eyes, they all went over and sat on his bed "Virgil would you mind telling me what happened?" Logan asked turning more to Virgil, Virgil looked down at the ground "i-it was nothing guys.." he said sniffing "verge tell us please!" Virgil looked at his hands and started crying even more "p-please n-nothing happened!" Patton sighed getting a little more protective "did someone, something hurt you?" He said in a serious but calm voice "w-well um not really but uh, itssomethingyouwouldntwanttosee"
Virgil says quickly hiding his face into his hands "sweetheart please, can you talk a little bit slower?" Logan says calmly Virgil sighs "It..it's something you wouldn't want to see..." he said wiping his eyes "well, may you show us?" Patton asked rubbing his back, Virgil froze and started panicking "b-but w-what if you guys h-hate me or or uh-" "Virgil" Logan said in a stern voice "we will not hate you and you know that" Virgil looked down at his wrists "b-but what if I can't bring myself to do it?" He sighed "than we'll do it for you" Patton said giving him a reassuring smile Virgil sighed once again and grabbed his sleeve tugging it down and doing it to the other, while doing he started sobbing quietly so they wouldn't hear, than he took the wrap on both arms off showing a line of cuts. He couldn't take it anymore he started sobbing harder "Virgil.....why?"

Second chapt better be proud I might make a prinxiety book next but who knows UwU well see you in the next chapter