THE BATTLE

Down in some sort of sewers lies a beast that no one can survive.

This thing looks human, but it's not, it has a white head with two large mandibles, razor sharp claws, and a long bladed tail.

A man named Ramon Salazar calls this thing the Executioner, or in Spanish he names him Verdugo.

Verdugo was dragging a body of the human he just killed seconds ago, then suddenly.

HISSSSS!

Verdugo stops and looks around after hearing a loud hiss.

But, Verdugo doesn't find it a problem because there are more than one of his kind around and he continues dragging the corpse.

Minutes later, after throwing away the dead body, Verdugo was chasing after another person throughout the sewers.

The person turns around and aims a gun at Verdugo as he slowly walks towards his victim.

Before the person could shoot or Verdugo could attack his victim, from behind the human.

PUNUSH!

The human gets impaled by a bladed tail, blood splashes everywhere, Verdugo stands there watching.

The human gets lifted off the ground by the tail, and coming out of the darkness was another long tailed creature.

It has a dome shaped head, four dorsal tubes on its back, and of course, it has a long bladed tail.

It was The Perfect Organism.

The Xenomorph.

The Xenomorph moves its tail to position the human victim to become face-to-face with it and the Xenomorph opens its mouth while hissing loudly, and reveals a secondary jaw, and then.

SPLAT!

The Xenomorph slams its second jaw through the human's head, killing the person.

The Xenomorph shakes the dead human off its tail and loudly hisses at Verdugo.

Verdugo stands and stares intimately at the Xenomorph.

These two are ready to have an all out TAIL FIGHT!

FIGHT!

OR

Verdugo and the Xenomorph charge at each other.

When the two get close, they attack.

Verdugo swings his claws at the Xenomorph, the Xenomorph dodges and quickly swings its claws at Verdugo and slashes Verdugo on the chest.

Verdugo steps back a little and raises his tail and launches the blade at the Xenomorph.

The Xenomorph quickly launches its bladed tail at Verdugo.

The tail blades both collide.

CLANG!

Verdugo and the Xenomorph pull their tails back.

Then Verdugo full on charges at the Xenomorph.

The Xenomorph quickly jumps and clings to the ceiling.