𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐔

Requested by @Totally_Weird

Title: Perfect Kiss Part 2

Donnie and (y/n) had figured it out. If they said I wish while they weren't near the other, (y/n) would suddenly teleport to him. If they said it while they were together, she would teleport away.

But, one day, Donnie forgot.

"What are they doing here?" Donnie hissed, poking his head out of the lab to talk to Leo who was rubbing his temple and leaning against the wall.

"I don't know," Leo turned around and glanced at April and Casey Jones, who were trying to awkwardly talk to Mikey and Raph, who were not having it.

"So what's up?" Casey asked Raph, who grumbled at him.

"The surface, where you're supposed to be," he said mockingly, pointing upwards. Casey scoffed and didn't try again.

"How've things been, Mikey?" April asked sweetly, putting an arm on Mikey's.

"Fine, until you two came back," he muttered, shouldering her off. She sighed and sat down, keeping her distance.

"Just, wait. Maybe they won't do anything this trip. You never know, Donnie. And, if they do try anything, you've got three brothers to help you out," Leo grinned and turned to walk back to the living room.

"Yeah, right. That's like saying the mitochondria isn't the powerhouse of the cell," Donnie groaned as he left the lab.

"Oh, hey Don," Casey smirked as he slyly grabbed April's waist to bring her closer to him. Donnie gritted his teeth.

"Hey, Casey," he nodded before turning to his brothers.

"Oh, you're not gonna say hi to April?" he turned his gaze back to the boy, who gave him a side smile.

"Hello, April," he then turned back to the lab and was stopped by Casey, again.

"He's been spending all his time in that dump? Typical. It's no wonder April wanted me," Donnie tried to contain his anger, but it was a futile effort.

"No, Casey. I have a girlfriend in fact. But, you wouldn't know that would you, since you're spending all your time cheating on April," said girl glanced at Casey but all he did was curl his hands into fists, avoiding her gaze.

"Oh, yeah? Where's this girlfriend then? I don't see her anywhere," Casey gestured around the room. Donnie glanced at his brothers, who just shared glances, giving the purple genius pitiful glances.

"I wish she was here so I could prove you all wrong," Donnie's eyes widened but it was too late. There came a bright flash and when it faded, there was a new addition to the room. 

++++++++++

I opened my eyes and glanced around. I wasn't in Donnie's lab this time. I was in the living room, but I was surrounded by people.

"Uh, hi?" I waved at all four turtles and two humans I recognized as April and Casey Jones.

"Uh, is anyone gonna ask how she just teleported here?" Casey asked, pointing at me. I scoffed.

"Uh, yeah. Donnie?" Leo turned to my boyfriend and we shared a sheepish smile.

"We don't know. All we do know is that if we say, I wish, I'll be teleported over here," I explained as best I could.

"Uh, so she's real?" April looked me up and down and finally sneered. I gave her a flat look and turned my gaze to Raphael.

"Uh, yeah. We've established that, thanks April. You can go now," he waved April and Casey away and they both left with a huff.

"Right, so we're not going to question this. We'll leave you be," Leo waved his brothers away and Donnie turned to look at me.

"So, video games?" I asked and he shrugged and made his way over to me.

"As long as it's with my favorite girl," he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead softly.

Gah, I love him.

++++++++++

why the hell did i decided to edit this entire book