The New Kid

~The Emo~

An Alarm Clock goes off at 7:00 am, a pale hand reaches up and turns off the annoying beeping noise, they sat up and ruffled their black hair as they got out of bed stretching going over to their wardrobe and picking out their clothes for the day, they picked out black jeans, a jack skeleton t-shirt, a black denim jacket with pins and patches on it with black buckled boots, they changed into their emo attire and looked in the mirror, And brushed their long black hair humming to themselves before going to the door grabbing their phone, along with Bluetooth Skullcandy earphones from the dresser and also their bag of course! They left their room going downstairs being greeted by her parents, Anthony and Adam

"Good morning, Luna! How was your sleep?" Adam asked her smiling, he was making pancakes

"It was fine, Dad," Luna replied smiling at her dad, yes this is Luna and she's adopted by a gay couple.

"Remember to stay safe, Luna. And no boys!" Anthony told her before smiling at her and giving her a kiss on the cheek before the black-haired girl flashed her parents a smile and left.

Adam sniffled "Shes grown up so fast...my wee baby.." he sobbed while Anthony laughed nervously and comforted him.

Luna listened to a podcast, called Welcome To Night Vale, she loved it, it was so messed up and disturbing she smiled when she heard that Cecil and Carlos are going on a date, she loved and supported LGBTQ+, in fact, she's apart of it herself! Her boots clicked against the pavement as she walked swinging her arms back and forth and flapping them sometimes as cars drove past her, little kids ran past her giggling while people talked to each other across the road or when they passed by her, as she passed her local coffee shop which she stopped by at to get coffee of course! She thanked them before leaving and walked to school smelling pastries and seeing people rushing around to do some errands.

The slim girl arrived at school and sighed softly smiling a bit as she walked through the gates of the school and into the school building going to the Six Form Centre and sat down at a table, shes quite early until she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

"Say Calarado!~" they cooed in her ear

Luna smirked "IM A GIRAFFE!" she giggled looking at her non-binary, best friend.

~The Non-Binary~

A fist was slammed onto an Alarm clock to stop that sound which could go through anyone's ears and give them a headache, they ruffled their brown, reddish hair and got up slowly, its 6:30 and they wanted to get to school before their friends, they got up, strolling majestically over to their bathroom door and swinging it open "Time to shower!~" they sang as they got in and had a relaxing shower before getting dressed into a WCTNV t-shirt, a green Slytherin hoodie with black jeans and Adidas trainers.

After getting dressed they brushed their hair before putting an eyepatch over their left eye before ruffling their hair grinning at the same in the mirror staring at his reflections brown eye, before leaving walking downstairs humming as they were greeted by their Lesbian parents in the kitchen, Jane and Arianna.

Jane looked at her kid, she was making breakfast for Arianna "Aaron! You are looking handsome, you sure did prep yourself up today!" she told him smiling at him "Aw... You are all grown up!I'm proud of you, kid!"

Arianna cut in falling onto the ground on her knees next to Jane sobbing looking at Aaron then back at Jane "I don't want my baby to grow up! They can't!" she yelled at her wife, then all of a sudden the couple started to argue like an angry married couple... Well, they are married.

This gave Aaron the chance to escape and go to school and when the couple stopped arguing they noticed Aaron gone

" No! My baby!" Arianna sobbed while Jane sighed softly rubbing her temples "I need some whiskey..." she mumbled

Aaron walked to school listening to panic at the disco singing along to 'I write sins, not tragedies.' clicking their fingers along to the song, Brendon Urie sure is a God, Aarons trainers tapped against the pavement as they walked walking past stores like their local corner shop and across the street people were walking home from work as cars drove past them a few times, they also saw that blossoms started to grow on trees which are a beautiful sight to experience, the walk to school was only 5 minutes, while lunas 10 minutes away.

Finally, Aaron arrived at school as they smirked and went into school walking into the building and walking into the sixth form centre being greeted by a couple of teachers and some classmates, they hid under a desk and waited for luna to arrive as they started to listen to welcome to night vale while waiting not a lot of people were here and they didn't mind that.

After the long wait, luna finally arrived as they giggled silently watching her sit down as they got up and got behind luna placing their hands on lunas shoulders "Say Colorado!~" he cooed in her ear

Before his friend shouted "IM A GIRAFFE" as she looked at him smiling and giggling, Aaron sat down next to luna

"How was your winter break?" Luna asked them smiling

"It was great! I got this new hoodie and the glow cloud pillow!" they smirked at luna "What about you?" they asked her as their classmates started to enter the six form centre and sit down chattering amongst themselves

Luna rolled her eyes at them smirking also "Well, I got Hamilton tickets in West end, I also got this denim jacket and a Virgil t-shirt, beat that b**ch." she argued smirking at them while a few people looked over at Luna and Aaron, familiar with the musical, I mean who doesn't love Aaron Burr?

Aaron growled "Dammit! I want to see Hamilton too!" they told her as they suddenly tackled her to the ground while people in the background were cheering Aaron on while others asked if Luna's ok "Give me those tickets!!" they yelled as people laughed before the bell went, saving lunas life

Luna scrambled away from her maniac friend getting up while people left the six form centre some patting lunas back as luna just glared at those who touched her before looking at Aaron again "You won't get 'em, Poon!" she told them and ran away flailing her arms while running to her lesson

Aaron groaned "Ill get her..." they shook their fist in the air before going to their lesson joining the suffocating crowd to get to their lesson.

~The Oddball~

The 3rd time, an alarm rang through a blonde girls ears as she pushed it off the desk and sat up groaning as she checked the time "Sh*t! I'm late!" she exclaimed bouncing out of bed and running tp her wardrobe and grabbed her clothes and put them on, which are a lesbian tie-dye t-shirt, a denim jacket with pins and patches, with a polka-dot skirt with odd socks and rainbow boots, her parents..were already gone to work as the blonde put on her (french?) hat brushed her teeth and grabbed her bag running downstairs and out the door she rushed to school quickly, running past people walking, on their phones or talking to people, as she ran past local stores and ran alongside some cars which passed her, she was running because she has lessons today and she cants afford to be late AGAIN.

"Cmon, Annie you can make it!" she exclaimed, as she made it to school she went through reception and as she left she instantly forgot something, her pills. She facepalmed "Dammit...!" she exclaimed "I need to go to nurses office...!I need my pills!" she told herself running to the nurse's office quickly.

When Annie got there she saw a boy on a nurse bed putting a few bandaids on his arms, Annie tilted her head at the boy she has never seen him here before" Um... Hello... Are you new? " Annie asked giving him a smile

The boy turned to look at her and smiled back as he flapped his hands and arms, the boy had shoulder lengthed blue hair with black tips with blue eyes wearing a reddish hoodie which said 'My Chemical Romance' with black jeans and Nikes. " Yes... Yes, I am.. My name is Mattias." he told her.

Annie stared at him before smiling back at him " Well... Welcome! Nice to meet you!... Im Annie! " she told him and shook his hand giggling

'Is it just me or does he look like he belongs in the gaydy bunch?'