First party

Kenzie POV
As I went back to my room I saw someone handing out invitations to the annual Big Party which is just a bunch of random kids from everywhere in a huge house parting and making out. I've personally never gone but I have been invited. "Hey Mackenzie. You and your friend are invited to this years party" a random girl said handing me two invitations one with my name and the others with Johnnys. I'm was kinda glad we got invited considering none of them like me.

As I made it to his door i knocked very lightly and it flew open immediately. I looked up and see a red faced Johnny and he looked like he was in the middle of doing something. "What" he said glaring at me "I came here to....what happened to your hand" I asked "nothing. What do you want Mackenzie" she said bitterly "actually nvm. It would be a waste of time" I said giggling awkwardly and he just stared at me "well I should let you get back to whatever you were doing" I said "ok" he said blandly "I'll see you around"I said as I walked away acting awkward. "I'd be happy to have my invitation" he yelled "huh" I said confused "you have two cards in your hand so I assume one is for me" he said and "yeah" I said stretching out the H.

"What is it for" he asked "this party. I've heard it is super fun" I said "so you never actually gone to the party" he asked "well I've been invited each year but I've never actually gone" I explained "are you gonna go this year" he asked smirking "idk. There's a good chance I won't go because I literally have no one to go with since neither Annie or Hayden go to this. But I'm pretty sure they always have a photo booth so that might be fun..." I rambled on and on until Johnny laughed and I turned red "it's cute when you ramble" he said smiling "I didn't mean to" I said "that was the best part" he said "but are you going" I asked him "maybe" he said smirking and shrugging "I'll see you later. Have fun breaking stuff" I said walking away.

Johnny POV

After Mackenzie left l opened the envelope to see a card with the address and a fancy background. This seems like a fancy part but from what I've heard just not it is definitely not fancy. I closed my door and looked at the mess I made. A broken computer,glass everywhere,ripped up files and clothes, etc. I sighed and grabbed a broom to sweep up my mess. As I was putting my broom away I saw one of my favorite sweatshirts hanging up in the back of my door, "it's getting a little too small and I refuse to throw/give it away so why not give it to Mackenzie" I thought while putting my broom away.

As I walk around the second floor I see that there is a new nurse and he looks pretty young. On his coat is said Anxiety and Depression on his little pocket. He nods his head at me and I do the same but I can tell he's a little off. As I approach Mackenzies hallway I see her sitting at one of the tables by the back. I smile to myself before walking forward and behind her to cover her eyes. "Guess who" I whisper in her ear. She smiled at my action while turning a deep color or red. "Let me see, Annie.....nope, Hayden....nada, Asher......nah, so I guess my last guess would be Johnny" she said uncovering her eyes. "Sooo whatcha ya doing" I asked sitting next to her "homework" she said and I just nodded

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me" she asked not looking at me "it didn't really work out" I laughed and she just stared at me "look, I get you weren't trying to get in trouble and I'm an idiot for snapping at you and I'm sorry" I told her and she just smiled "wow it took you 4 hours to apologize" she said which caused me to chuckling "next time it will be 4 seconds" I said and she just smiled at me. "Soooo your going to the party with me right" I asked her "probably not" she said "you need to. I'm not going alone" I told her "you have to sit with me everyday at the school we are going to" she said "for you to go" I asked and she nodded her head "I was going to anyways but now I know I have to" I said smiling and she smiled back at me.

The day of the party
Me and Kenzie disgusted what we are gonna wear so we know who each other are. As I get out of my room I see girls in small dresses and y'all heals. I laugh thinking about how many of them are gonna complain by mid-party about how there feet are hurting. As I walk to the house I get a text from my mom saying how she heard I will be at my school for a few days and I just rolled my eyes. As I make it to the house I see Mackenzie sitting on a bench covered in red and blue solo cups. "Wowww no heals for you" I yelled coming up to her "oh. I don't do that to myself" she laughed "no feet suicide for me" she said standing up "but black high top converse all the way"  she said clicking her heals together.

We talk outside for a good 20 minutes before she sees a photo booth being placed in the house "I wanna take pictures" she said pulling me to the house and I chuckle at her excitement. When we enter I was hit with a intoxicating smell of alcohol "it's over there" she said pointing to the corner by the pool "you really like pictures don't you" I asked as she shoved me into the tiny booth. "Make a silly face...*snap*....smiley face...*snap*.....I'll wrap my arms around you neck and you go the same to my waist.....*snap* put our heads together and stick out our tongues...*snap*....last one, close your eyes" she said and I did just that. When I close my eyes I hear the timer ticking and at one I feel something on my lips.

I kiss back without knowing what it is and the camera clicks which mean the photo was taken. I open my eyes to see that Mackenzie was kissing me. I pulled away quickly after and she opened her eyes confused "did I do something wrong" she asked "I'm just confused" I said "so I did something wrong" she said "no. Mackenzie what you did was perfect I'm just confused on what is happening and what this makes us" I told her and she looked at her hands "well I really like you" she said and I just smiled "great you think it's funny" she said putting her face in her hands. "I think it's funny how flustered you are around me" I said "I like you and you know that" I told her and she looked at me "I told you when I first day I met you I did" I reminded her and she smiled

"I wanna take one more set of pictures" I told her pushing the start button and pulling her into my lap, and I stick my head in her neck.  "Smile...*click*.... fish face...*click*....serious face...*click* .....dramatic face *click* kiss me....*click*" I told her what to do this time "I need to buy one if these" she said patting the box as we stepped out, "I'll by you one for your birthday" I told her and she just giggled "so you know how we are going to that school" she said as we walked in the kitchen to where all the drinks were "yessss" I said curiously "did you not wanna tell me you went there" she said picking up a sprite and pouring it into a red cup "I mean it's not an important details about me" I said going over to the cups labeled beer.

"Why'd you leave" she asks pouring fruit punch in a same cup "are you trying to get something out of me" I asked her " yes" she said honestly which made me smile and walk over to her "I was expelled" I whispered in her ear walking away leaving her confused.

It's now around 2 am and I'm pretty bored so I decided to head back to my room. As I walk out the door I see Mackenzie sitting in the same bench she was sitting on when we arrived. "It's someone tired" I asked sitting next to her "yeah. I mean I usually stay up but I'm oddly tired" she said "well let's get you back. And we have to pack for our trip on Monday" I said and she just smiled and jumped on my back.