First day.

Johnny POV
As we arrived to the hotel I silently cheered because the car ride over was an awkward silence except for faint sound of music getting played through Mackenzies AirPods. Mackenzie was the first one out the car for obvious reasons but she looked extra pissed at me. "Do you know why exactly Jacob is at the hospital" Annie asked as she saw Mackenzie "something about a fight. Nothing too big" she said "remember when you first went to the hospital for a fight" she said "oh yeah then 20 hours later I was in handcuffs it was great" Mackenzie said giving her a deadly glare " oh shut up. You won" she said clapping which I chuckled at.

"So Mackenzie or whatever her name is said she will give us the room alone" Nadia said as I opened the trunk "and why is that" I asked pulling out Ashers suitcase "well I wanna talk" she said smiling as I pulled out Annie's and they cane to get theirs "we broke up. I'm not crying rivers over it and I've moved on so if you will excuse me I would like to stay here alone rather than with you" I told her pulling out Mackenzie suitcase and slamming it in the ground "ok fine" she said getting back in the car. "Can I get my bag or do you wanna continue slamming it against the ground" Kenzie asked from behind me "oh um yeah here you go" I said and she gave me a warm smile.

"Hi I'm here to check in for...." my mom stoped "Mackenzie Ziegler" kenzie said "Asher Angle" Asher said "Julianna LaBlanc" Annie whispered but obviously too loud because Kenzie giggled. "Shut up not everyone got a good name" she said punching Mackenzie in the arm "ok here are 4 keys" she said handing them all to Kenzie and she gave one to all of us and gave hers to Nadia. "If you guys don't mind. It will be 30 minutes before your rooms are ready so you can sit down in the lobby" the front desk lady said and we all nodded. As everyone went over to the lobby Mackenzie stayed behind to ask the front desk lady something.

"Kenz. Can you help me on this problem" I asked and she just nodded "you know this was due like 5 days ago" she laughed taking the paper from my hand "I mean I do now" I said and she just rolled her eyes "just multiply by 18 then divide by 2 it's so simple" she said "wow look I did it on this page I must have forgotten" I said smirking and she blushed "I hate you" she said getting up and sitting by Annie. "So are you just gonna block out the rest of the world with your toxic music" Annie said and Mackenzie just giggled "it's not toxic. Heavy metal crap isn't my thing"  she said giving Annie one of her AirPods. "No death metal" she said and Mackenzie flipped her off.

After about 15 minutes of sitting down Mackenzie gets up and heads to the bathroom. She had been ignoring me all day and now I wanna ask why. I get up to head to the bathroom, on my way over there I just see Mackenzie sitting down on the floor on the wall next to the bathroom. "Wow you can use the bathroom in 10 seconds" I said chuckling "I just needed space" she said "from me right" I asked and she looked confused "not just from you" she said "just from all the judging and stares I was getting" she said "you know this whole school thing was for us to actually be able to do stuff together and we can't do that if you're mad at me" I said and she laughed coldly

"Do you really think I wanna sit here and not spend time with you. Well I'm sorry if I Dont wanna compete with the red princess over there" she said "what are you competing in. I want you and only you why can't you except that" I asked "the fact that you can't even tell she wants you is a problem" she said "I don't care what she wants. All I need to be focused on is you and what you want. So what do you want Mackenzie" I asked her "Johnny you know what I want" she said "well obviously not because five hours ago you were all mine and now you can't stand me. So Mackenzie tell what you want so I can give it to you" I yelled at her.

"I WANT YOU. I WANT YOU BUT I CANT HAVE YOU. YOU EXPECT ME TO BEAT A FUCKING MODEL/GENIUS AT HER OWN GAME. I TRIED TO LET IT GO BUT I CANT AND I CAN SEE THERES SOMETHING THERE AND I CANT GET IN THE WAY OF THAT" she yelled back. "It's you and me. Not you,me,and Nadia. I'm sorry that you think there's a competition when there isn't-" I was cut off by a kiss. I smiled into the kiss "excuses me" someone said and we parted ways trying not to laugh. "You know I was really trying to be mad at you" she said sitting back down on the wall "well that sucks. You obviously failed" I said sitting next to her