•false sense of sanity•

"Uh, hi. I'm Lydia. You're roommate." I say.

"Uhm. Sylvia, Angelica." Telle spoke. How does he know them?

"Tyler." The gauge girl snapped. Telle glared at her.

"Be nice Sylvia. She's your roommate from UCLA." Sylvia snorted.

"Beach chick." She walked over to her bunk. "Move browny and blondy." She snapped at Tyler and Brandon. They moved out her way and she climbed on the top one.

"Excuse my sister. I'm Angelica." She shook my hand. "Well, welcome to the University of Phoenix Arizona, Arts Major." She gave me a warm smile before sitting on the bottom bunk. I smiled awkwardly and finished my bed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Angelica and Sylvia? The models? Are you making this up? What's their last names?" Luke crossed his legs and stared at me.

"Look, will you let my tell the story? Jesus. I want to at least get to the good part before Bus Call asswipe." It came so naturally out my mouth, I hadn't realized I said it until Luke froze.

It shouldn't be coming out of my mouth naturally. I abandoned them, but yet, here they are, appearing in my life four years later. When my mom found out that I left college and didn't even plan on returning, let's just say she was happy enough to FedEx, pay shipping costs and travel fee to get all my stuff to my new place packed up in boxes. Six to be exact. Wasn't exactly the kind of birthday present I was hoping for.

This is all happening so fast, if anything, I should be asking him questions.

"Did you just call me ass-"

"Luke- oh." We both snapped our heads toward the entrance of the bus where Brandon had let Telle on. The blush returned to my cheeks and I dashed from my spot on the couch and into the bunks where I dived to the one closest to me.

"Hey! Whoa!" The bunk turned out to be Adam, one of my keyboardist. I dived under the blankets and cuddle around his leg in a fetal position.

"Lyd, would you care to tell me what's going on?" He stuck his head down the blanket and petted my hair.

"He's out there." I whispered. I don't know what I'm afraid of exactly. I mean, I've been hiding for four years. He just kissed me on stage in front of thousands, but here I am, as nervous as I was the day we first met.

"You mean the guy who like basically confronted his still ongoing love for you right in the middle of your show?" He snickered.

"Uh, yeah. That would be it." I muttered in embarrassment. I peeked my head from under the blanket to make sure no one came back here.

"I mean, the least you can do is go back there and talked to him. I mean, you did up and go left him without any confrontation." Adam was always was good at fiving advice, but now I wanted him to just shut up.

Maybe because he's right or maybe because I'm scared. But I have too many bottle up feelings that I can't keep down without crying or laughing or both.

So with a final huff, Adam kicked me in the rib and that caused me to fall off the bunk and onto the feet of none-other.

"So, uhm, if you didn't want to talk you.....didn't have to run?" What do I say? What do I do? I didn't think it would be this awkward. Maybe talking to Luke was easier because he is.....well my brother.

But the Telle, the guy I fell in love with, the guy who I told everything to was here and yes, he does deserve an apology and and explanation, but I was far too stubborn to do that.

I'm afraid that if I let him in, it'll be like college all over again because I tour and he tours and we wouldn't be able to be near each other. Maybe if I push him away, it'll be easier to leave.

So I turned over slightly and looked up at him. But I was star strucked. I didn't really take note of his features until now.

He looked so different. His long hair that attracted me to him from the beginning was gone and was now sporting shaved sides with hair sleaked back in the middle. And I thought dying my hair blonde was a change.

He had his glasses on and had grown buffer over the years. His arm was more tatted than it was back then.

He looked nothing like that guy I fell in love with and that choked me up even more. It was like I was looking into a stranger. Nothing showed an aspect of the guy I knew in college.

"I-" My lip quivered as his eyebrows etched up in confusion. He looked nothing like Telle. He might as well be a stranger.

"Well?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"I-"

"Bus call!" I breathed a sigh of relief. Telle's eyes fell and when I looked into them, I felt nothing but guilt.

Because those eyes were the old Tyler and those eyes still held heartache and I was still the cause of it.

Like duh, you're still the cause of it. Wow, holy titties it's been awhile. I've had major writers block for this story and went through an angry phase cause at Warped this year I missed The Word Alive's peformance looking for the stage they were performing on and then when they were in my city (like last week tbh) my mom was at work and like damn can't my life take a break for a day like geesh.

BUt what did you expcet Lyd, for him to look all sexy with that long hair and that bass of his??? I mean he looks v v hot now btw

so here we have it Lyd's false sense of sanity and here we have over there a pretty good photo of Telle

Like JESus Pamela you are one lucky bastard you get him on a daily basis like CAN I BE U

also, lyd (lights) has blonde hair and spolie alert around chapter 30ish when we introduce the new album LITTLE MACHINES she will go through a very emotional stage so uh yea. new hair styles and outfits but of course no beau or rocket so suck eggs

PLus i see some other telle stories out there, i'm gonna have to step up my A-game to keep this at the top like it currently is so like read and vote and comment and promote this story and shit

shamless self promo here follow me on twitter i changed my name (@peaskies)

dedicated to whoever still has this in their library.

peaskies out-