🧞‍♂️Future Romance🧞‍♀️

A Sneak Peek of The Prince's soon to be name and Romance with Y/n!

Iago: Forget about that girl, Forget about the way you fell into her eyes

Iago: Forget about that girl, Forget about the way you fell into her eyes. Forget about her charms, Forget about the way you held her in your arms.

Junaid holds a handheld painting of Y/n in his hands before setting it aside as Iago grabbed his attention before he hit the parrot aside to think.

Iago: Walking on air's obnoxious, The thrills, the chills will make you nauseous. And you'll never get enough, Just forget about love.

Iago picked up the photo until Junaid knocked the bird out of his room to Genie. "He's buying it now make with the magic." Iago told Genie before flying back into the room.

Iago: Forget about romance, Forget about the way your heart begins to dance. Then you feel the blush when she's spouting out some sentimental mush.

Y/n's image in Junaid's mirror: The prince held a white lily that he always gives Y/n before sniffing it lightly until he saw Y/n in his mirror whispering his name. "Junaid." The prince shook his head before Iago snatched the flower from his hand as he run outside onto his balcony to see Y/n sitting on the ground sadly by the fountain below his bedroom.

Iago: Love really is revolting. It's even worse than when you're molting. Enough of this fluff! Just forget about love.

Junaid thought back when he had first met Y/n from her slight yet cute clumsiness, her flirtatious words, the first time he had heard her sing when they had met to a romantic ride on a magic carpet where they fall more in love with another, to their first kiss in the moonlight.

Junaid: I had almost forgotten the way it felt when she held out her hand for mine. My heart pounding within my chest at her smile and sweet singing voice.

Iago: Oh, how I shudder

Junaid: The first time we kissed

Iago: It won't be missed, Forget about her touch